Guys, do you think red lipstick looks good on girls? Girls do you like to wear red lipstick?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like red, I mostly use pink or peach. I think red looks very nice on pale women.

What Guys Said 9

• If it's a day play date peach or a color that enhances natural lip color is cute and fun on a girl. I like deep reds like Crimson, scarlet if it's a dim romantic restaurant a red maroon. Maybe I was lucky enough to date a trendy girl who put a lot of effort into details now I always compare other girls to her (not a good thing btw)

• Like a girl below said pink is great for day time or playful feel. Something about deep reds I don't know if it's a guy thing but they scream "kiss me".

• I like it once in awhile, but not if it means she's going to always worry about her face getting messed up.

• Is nice, not as nice as straight pink lipstick tho 👍😍

• I don't fancy red lipstick on a girl with fair skin tone, I prefer pink or coral.
    If the girl has a darker or tanned skin, then vermilion or carmine red is nice.
    Not one for bright red lipstick :/

• I like the look of lipstick, but I prefer the look of gloss! :-D

• I don't like it period

• it depends on colour of the skin, and the style of clothing u wear

• Stewie from Family guy says the girls who wear red lipstick are attention seeking Jezebels, but, it's just a cartoon, righhhhhhhhttttttt?

• Yes, I freakin love it! My last girlfriend used to wear lipsticks sometime, like a slightly darker red, drove me crazy.

What Girls Said 12

• I absolutely adore red lipstick. The adoration is real. ❤ I see red lipstick as classy and sexy at the same time. Of course, there are people who can't pull it off, well, that's too bad... A lot of girls do look great with it though. I like to wear red lipstick pretty often, makes me feel good about myself. :P

• I don't have any but i bet it does.

• I actually dislike it... but i'll say that in very rare occasions i think it looks really attractive on "SOME" girls... and it's very rare. usually they have big lips and fair skin... and having said that... it does not look good on all fair skinned big lipped girls... especially not if their teeth are yellowish... ewe! k! 😁 teeth must be on the whiter side for this to even begin to look nice.

• Sure I do lol I'm starting to wear dark plum colours now.

• I don't because it doesn't suit me. :p

• I went matte red chanel :) its great!

• I think red lipstick looks great on women, I wear it sometimes when Im going out.

• I don't usually wear red 👄 lipstick more like coral pink , Burgundy and nude.

• Yes, I think red lipstick brings out the color in my dark brown eyes. Makes them sort of pop.

• I personally don't like it no

• not really, it's been said that before women who wore red lip stick were consider whores.

• I do not like wearing red lipstick