Girls, How do I get my hair to grow faster, longer, stronger, healthier and stronger?

any tips?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Growing long healthy hair not only depends on what you do to it on the outside. It's what you put in your body on the inside , if you go to a natural organic health foods store you can start taking a vitamin that's for Hair, Skin and Nails and make sure you read the ingredients on it. Try it out and results may not be as fast as you'd like but you will notice , I take them myself. But I also choose healthy snacks throughout my day to eat, and I drink nothing but water. Try to drink a few cups a day, what you put in you get results on the outside of your body within your hair, skin , and even your eyelashes can grow longer ! So I hope this helped some

What Girls Said 7

• Coconut oil on the hair is really good. You can give your hair a weekly treatment of it. Use a quality shampoo and conditioner too. I recommend the Marc Anthony or John Frieda hair care lines.

Also use avoid heat styling and when you do always use heat protection.

• You can try taking Biotin! Stay away from heat and use sulphate free washing products as well as lots of sleep! Hair masks also do wonders, try once a week coconut oil mask.

• i personally use natural oils: almond, argon, macadamia, coconut, olive.
    they work a TREAT.

• I use the new suave shamoos and conditioners (I love the matrix one, I've been using sleek shampoo for years and now it's cheaper) and I NEVER brush my hair! Brushing and combing your hair breaks it and makes it frizzy. I wait until my hair air dries, then put silk drops in my hair and the knots come right out.

• drink more water, maybe take a keratin vitamin (I think that's the hormone that grows your hair and nails might want to check first) also either use less heat (Like straightening or curling your hair) or use heat protectant spray.

• desiccated liver tablets or eat the real thing if you like the taste
    oiling treatment with castor oil mixed with olive or coconut oil also helps

• Take biotin pills.
    5000mcg twice a day