What shoes should I wear with this dress?

What shoes should I wear with this dress?

Updates:
Thank you guys!!!

0|0
16|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I am going to make a wild guess here, let's see if I am correct or not..

@Cinderelli

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Black , Cream/White, Gold or Silver will look good.. Don't forget though to colour coordinate your accessories will you.

0|0
    0|0
    • What accessories would be cute? I was actually going to wear it plain but I'm not sure now

• Well, lets say you're going for good old reliable black shoes.. A nice thin/narrow black belt, and small black clutch bag, a small simple, but pretty gold necklace and earrings to match.

You could as you quite rightly say, go plain.. Whatever you do, try not to overkill the look.

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 15

• maybe nude!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nude or black.
    Depends on the look you're going for.

0|0
    0|0
  • some pretty heels i think

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely black heels. Classic and fancy 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • Black, nude, or gold pointed heels--depending on how you accessorize.

1|0
    0|0
    • What accessories will be cute?

• I think gold accessories/jewelries would look best on all 3. But you can do black as well if you want. But if you wear black heels, make sure they're pointed heels to lengthen your legs. If you wear gold/nude, they can be open-toed or strappy. Go light on the lips, if you want to draw attention to the dress, but definitely go darker on the eye makeup.

• Wear some laced up high heals or boots 👍🏼 black or maybe gold but black is better also nude could be another option

0|0
    0|0
  • I say wear white converse the slight bit of red in it will bring out the dress not to mention they're super comfortable!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Any black shoes or boots

0|0
    0|0
  • Red always looks classy with a pair of nude/caramel flat shoes or heels. Nice dress by the way! 😊👍🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • Black high heels would be perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple black ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • black boots would be cute and it would aslo look really ccute with a scarf.

0|0
    0|0
  • gold high heel sandals

0|0
    0|0
  • nice silver high heals :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Black or gold closed toed pumps.. and a nice hair bun and red lips, black nail polish, and smokey eye makeup , gold accessories and a black or gold clutch bag

0|0
    0|0