Girls, would you wear black tight leggings as pants to work? if so, what would you recommend as underwear?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• if you are wearing leggings to work the shirt needs to cover your butt and front because camel toe is real haha. also you can wear whatever underwear if your butt is covered but if it's not then you would be safe with a thong. preferable a darker one leggings are generally see through when you bend over

What Girls Said 8

• I'm not sure that counts as professional dress. You can get away with it at a sports bar or something equally casual, but that would *NOT* be appropriate for corporate.

• I thought so too... but I see more and more girls wearing 'em to work... guess their bosses don't mind ;)

• It totally depends on the job and dress code. I wouldn't wear that to my office job but I wear them to my 2nd job at a restaurant. It's best to wear a thong or nothing, anything else risks panty lines.

• yeah, i'm going with the thongs... may try with nothing later hahaha

• That would not be professional, wear something overtop like a sweater dress or something. Then just normal underwear.

• If you wanna wear them, then wear them! And as far as underwear goes wear a thong. Or the kind of underwear that shows no pantie lines.. Lol I do it all the time cause its just so comfortable

• Nope.
    I would have to wear either dress/skirt or longer tops if I wanna wear tights to work.

• but that defeats the purpose of showing off your shapely bum i guess :)

• I wear em to work and I wear the v shape ones.

• if you wear leggings to work either wear a thong or nothing ;)

• Not appropriate for work. You might get some male attention, but is that what you want in your office?