Poll: How shy/comfortable are you with your body?

• I'm not comfortable with anyone seeing my "private bits"
    49% (21)35% (11)43% (32)Vote
  • I'm OK with people of the same sex seeing my boobs/butt but not my genitals
    21% (9)0% (0)12% (9)Vote
  • I'm OK with anyone seeing my boobs/butt but not my genitals
    12% (5)6% (2)9% (7)Vote
  • I'd be OK with only people of the same gender seeing my private bits
    2% (1)3% (1)3% (2)Vote
  • I'd be OK with anyone seeing my boobs/butt but only people of the same gender seeing my genitals
    2% (1)3% (1)3% (2)Vote
  • I'm comfortable with my body and don't care what anyone sees
    9% (4)35% (11)20% (15)Vote
  • I'm a nudist :P
    5% (2)18% (5)10% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|6

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm a hawt fucking cup, what would i be worried about.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm only comfortable with showing my boobs to my sister and mother, but I;m very shy with my body in other situations, specially when a male doctor sees me in my bra. But I'm quite comfortable around other females (only boobs though, when it comes to under I wouldn't even let my mom look at me).

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Depends on the day. Sometimes I think I'm the culminate of the male beauty, and that I look pretty decent.
    Other days, I feel disgusted to look at my not so slim body...

1|1
    0|0
  • I was raised by a university professor. The whole idea that the human body itself is a sin wasn't feed to me while growing up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Whore...

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone that want to see me. Naked only has to ask

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone can see me in shorts, even shirtless (I go to the beach in swimming shorts), but nobody can see me in underwear except my girlfriend of course

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I'm not comfortable with anyone seeing my "private bits"
    hahah funny story
    I was at the beach chaning with a towel and had a bunch of guy try to look at my boobs... haha and so scared because the towel almost feel off.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, when i was chaning my underwear yeah... that was scary... lol

• I am very comfortable with my body.

I like how I look.

Does that mean I would be okay with walking around naked for all to see? No. But it does mean that I don't always want to vomit when I look at myself in the mirror.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually kind of a prude if it's about showing my naked body to the world. My family can see everthing, my boyfriend. Maybe my female friends can see me naked and my male friends my breasts but not my genitals, but other than that, no thank you. Although I will be going to a spa soon with my female friend so I guess I gotta get used to it more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty... uncaring.. in person..

as long as someone doesn't make me feel uncomfortable, you know?

but.. I'm a LOT more shy.. when camera's come out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm okay with my body; I have a few insecurities but I think my body is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want anyone who isn't a licensed doctor/nurse or partner seeing my vagina or breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'll never know how confident I really am until I'm married and am about to reveal myself to my s/o for the first time

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm comfortable enough with my body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Society has given me so many things to be insecure about. I prefer my clothes on... unless I'm having sex I remove my underwear. I can be quite sensitive about my body

0|0
    0|0
  • *Clicks A.* o3o

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted b by accident.
    I meant A.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted on B. But some days I don't want to be seen naked by anyone.
    I guess it's because I'm uncomfortable with my body. If I was OK with it, I think I would have no problems in showing my body to other people.

0|0
    0|0