Girls, PLEASE HELP?

I've been invited to 8 sweet sixteens and the most recent one is a masquerade ball I don't know what that even means other than a mask but what am I supposed to wear or do at a party like that what does it entail do I need a tuxedo? A suit?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't HAVE to wear a tux unless you would like to , you can simply wear a nice button up collared shirt of your choice with a matching tie , and of course a mask. But if this party is going to be very formal you could wear a suit , although if you plan on dancing that could be too hot ! Hope I was helpful :)

• Thank you

• Google some male masquerade mask for a party ! My senior prom was a masquerade ball and I got a great looking mask for cheap ! Also guys I knew did this as well

• Should I wear a suit? I look best in black so I was thinking black and silver like a black suit and shirt with a silver tie and silver vest so that a black and silver mask goes with it well

What Girls Said 2

• Just wear a mask and some nice clothing.

• yes it's a ball. so think prom with a matching mask