Cute or ugly? WDYT?

I kind if like them..
Cute or ugly? WDYT?
My boyfriend said they are ugly?😐

• Nice!😁
  • Awful! 😱
The more I read people find them ugly, the more awesome they're starting to look to me 😁😁😁 I'm so weird!! 😍😍😍I like when people don't like what I like 😁

I think the full combination looks perfect 😱

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe nothing you can do everyday but I like them 👍

Most Helpful Girl

• Terrible! o. O

Like the 'military' attack of the strippers!

What Guys Said 13

• Homestly, they don't look that great. I chose B.
    They certainly stand out, but the bright pink camo and stone combo doesn't work. That and the fact it is a shoe makes it worse.

• Where are you trying to blend in Baskin Robins?

• They're hot as fuck. Who cares what your boyfriend says? Buy the shoes and live the life you want to live.

• No thank you!

• Looks slightly painful to wear... lol

• I'm sorry, but they're pretty ugly. Pink camouflage rarely ever looks good, and rhinestones do not work with any camouflage at all.

• What am I looking at? What are they?

• What the hell am I looking at?

• Lol that's ugly...

• I had no idea what I was looking at until I saw the heel lol

• I don't use this word often, but I think this is deserving. FUGLY

• Then sounds like you don't like the shoes, you like antagonizing people and the shoes sound like a good tool to accomplish it.

• What do you mean? I said I kind of like them... And upon seeing that many people don't, I'm drawn to them more so than before...

• You are attracted to them because you know they are disapproved by most other people.
      That's as simple as I can word it, if you don't get it, that's not my problem.

• No. As I said I like them, which is why I took a photo of them to begin with... But upon being bashed on by my boyfriend, I decided to make it a question... Which only makes me like them more... But I liked them initially.. So what you say does not apply.

• i love them :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

• fuck that was a fail

What Girls Said 24

• Ugh I hate being critical about others choice in fashion, because I think a lot of self expression is fabulous... but I really don't like them :( I don't like the combination of camouflage print, pink, and gems.. it's too much in my opinion. BUT If you really like 'em, forget what I said and rock them. If you're iffy on it, I might let these ones go.

• I like them. I would wear them with a plain dress in a shade of pink. Minimal jewelry. Those shoes have a lot to say. lol

• The only element of that shoe that I like is the fact that it laces up. But the color, pattern, material, shape, and rhinestones are all a bit revolting to me, to be totally honest with you, haha.

But if they make you feel happy and confident, that's all that really matters! I say go for it. XD

• I don't like it!

• THESE ARE AWFUL BUT IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE

i love ugly stilettos haha

they're like the little ratty chihuahuas at the pet store that are so ugly they're cute

• Lol they are super ratchet but I like it work those shoes girl

• They're great but only if you can pull them off!

• They're ugly as fuck.

• meh it would have been better if plain black or khaki

• Super trashy. Might as well give up and buy bump its too.

• They look cheap, because of the glitter in the heel

• I like the style of the shoe, but the colour and details are not appealing to me at all. I don't like the look of pink camouflage and the rhinestones just make the shoes look gaudy.

• hideous.
    ..
    .

• I agree with your boyfriend 😟

• What is that?😐

• Awful... sorry :(

• They re uglym
    Sry ;/

• i can't find anything nice to say about them except i like the shape of the heel

• They're meh

• UGLY sorry.

• Even Dolly Parton wouldn't wear those...

• They'd be better in green or black

• I am sorry, but I don't like them. I wouldn't wear them.

• It's not the most attractive, but I bet your boyfriend will love them if you use them while you dance for him.