What do you think of uggs? How wear them?

How wear them? with leggings?

• It's ok
  • It's ugly

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh man they're UGLY. I only thought that yesterday, saw a really beautiful girl wearing those damned things and they sooooooooooo totally ruined her look, they're just gross. They're huge, fat, clumpy, unfeminine and just massively unflattering things - I'm sure they're comfortable but seriously, if you're that worried about comfort just wear your slippers and if it's raining, put plastic bags over them - you'll still look 100 times better than the fashion victim in their Uggs and you'll have saved a bunch of money in the process.

In winter, decent leather boots with proper heels are the most attractive and flattering look for women - by far. After that, there's every other kind of shoe, slippers in plastic bags, just plastic bags, plastic bags filled with dog product, then Uggs on the Universal Scale Of Attractive Female Footwear.

To summarise - by God I hate Uggs. :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Screw u guys I like them!! Hahaha

• One of the ugliest things a woman can wear.

• They're usually paired with yoga pants. I'm indifferent to them.

• That's a fashion style that I'll be glad to see die.

• 65 degrees in Los Angeles, and it's UGGs everywhere.

• I think they are great.

• Ugghhhhhhhhhhh !!

Hence... Very appropriate name.

What Girls Said 14

• I like them during winter. I wear them on with thermal leggings and fluffy knee high socks. Ooo so warm 😬

• I want one but can't afford them.

• They don't look the best, but they are very comfortable, warm and easy to put on. :3
    I wear them with skinny jeans, but they are usually paired with leggings.

• At one point I remember wanting them, but now I don't really like them. They would make me shorter and make my legs bigger than they already are, so no for me
    But who cares what others think? Wear them and hoewever you want them.

• I don't really like them. It's not that they're that ugly, but you can get much cuter and practical shoes for that money.

• I have boots cuter but when it's really cold, they are really pratical and warm.

• They can't get wet in any circumstances and give low support. You can get like 3 pairs of cool sneakers with some good socks or a pair of Timberlands.

• It gets cold in the winter in Australia so people just tend to wear them with PJs not as a fashion item. The real ones are butt ugly but warm and practical. I never wear them out of the house.

• I find them ugly lol

• They're so comfortable and I think they're cute! I usually wear them with a pair of skinny jeans, but they look cute with leggings too.

• Am I the only one who thinks they look good? Not classy, but they look good with a casual outfit

• Ugly as fuck but so comfortable that it makes up for the ugliness.

• They're comfortable, I like them.

• They are very comfortable and addictive ugly ass shoes.

• They look really terrible and pairing them with leggings is the most unoriginal thing...

• I don't consider them ugly. I have a neutral opinion. They are very comfy though.