Do you believe that girls are attracted to a guy's scent?

Question is above

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really, but girls can definitely be repulsed by a guy's scent

What Girls Said 11

• Yes. It goes both ways, but studies show that women care more about scent than guys do.

• Yes! I love when a guy wears a great cologne.

• as long as the guy smells good...and some guys smell really good

• Yes,not what cologn there wearing but there personal smell, if you don't like ur boyf smell ou will get used to it mine smells like the fresh smell like when you brake a leaf or something like that on half mixed with a sexy lingering body Oder but not sweat just his smell like if you smell his clothes it reminds you of him yes ? but it actuly doesn't matter you should love the guy for him not for his smell but if he smeels good it's a plus(:

• YEs! As long as the cologn smells good and that there's not too much of it on ,then girls are totally attracted to a guys scentt!

• yes I like the way guys smell and not just cologne, sweat too, as longs its not the gross sweat smell

• yes! its not everything but if a guy smells good then its a really good thing. not just the smell he sprays on but his actually personal smell. if a guy smells bad then forget about it so try and smell good. :)

• well if he smells good definatley, I love a nice smelling guy aka his cologne

• of course.

• ohh yes...but not if you're funky forget about it!

• definitely. my boyfriend wears axe and I love the smell of it.

What Guys Said 2

• well both guys and girls produce ferimones threw thier sweat glands witch attract the opiset sex but 98% of the time the scents go unnoticed to the person

• Yep. It can go the same for guys too.