Nails: How long is too long?

Personally hate very short cut nails because it makes my hands look so child like and chubby, so I keep them at a decent length.
But how long do you think is too long on a girl?

No longer than:

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Guy

• By your definition, only short and medium short are attractive. And trust me, I am a very "nails and pretty hands on a girl" kind of person. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Personally long nails are a really big turn off for me. Even your "short" nails are longer than I like on girls I date.

0|1
    1|0
  • Short or Medium/Short :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Short was long in my book! U'll want extra short!

0|0
    0|0
  • The Shorter the better.
    I don't find big nail attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them medium, preferably french manicure.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very short and no nail varnish looks best

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• My nails are very very short for two reasons:

1) I play guitar and you need short nails for that
    2) my nails are so soft that they split and break if they're past a certain length and I am just not about that life.

1|0
    0|0
  • ohh i want blue nails! I like them short!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like mine short. If they're too long I can't do anything with them on. Also, if they're too long they look too fake.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never used fake nails before but naturally my nails are a medium short. I do a lot of activities but I like having nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love girly king kind of things... its not practical as I'm still at school but would like to have a full set of beautiful long nails at some point. Envy older girls w them

0|1
    0|0
  • I always keep mine around medium short because any more than that and my nail gets weak and breaks off. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No long than "Medium Short" in my opinion x)

0|1
    0|0
  • Love Medium Short, maybe I'll try those!

0|1
    0|0