Do you like his hair? Which color is your favorite?

Pink
Green

Purple

Blue and whiteish

Long white

Light blue

Red

Shorter white

• Pink
  • Green
  • Purple
  • Blue and whiteish
  • White
  • Light blue
  • Red
He is a YouTube called Veeoneye

@Star_Lord which you like?
My favorite is the long white hair, it's so crazy and perfect

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh aye it's Jaaaaaay Sun...
    His hair tho.. always reminded me of candy cotton but it probably doesn't taste half as good, I would still give it a try though lol

What Guys Said 16

• No, I don't really like this hairstyle and I don't prefer colors on hair, so I have no favorite color as such

• Some folks can pull off dyed hair well, but I don't think it's this guy. Not to say he's unattractive, but it looks so ridiculous and ill-suited for him that all of the wig comments make sense.

• Ah ok. It's true his hair does look like wig, I thought it was a wig when I started watching his YouTube

• I prefer normal hair xD

• Every morning he must wake up, have a shower then get in his car and drive around really fast with his head out the window. Then after an hour or so he'll get out, look in a mirror and be like "PERFECT!" :P

• The blue and whitish looks great!

• Didn't he get a really young fan drunk and had sex with her something? And she was like 14 or 15?
    Anyways I've always hated his hair. I don't mind the different colors but I'm not a fan of the crazy poofiness

• 😱I like his hair with light blue and red, All the colours looks good on him. But white is the best colour on him.😍 somehow that white look like blonde😨

• All at once is the moat "hardcore" style

• All the colours are a little too bright for my taste. Prefer to mix with black.

• amy whinehouse fan?

• It's an odd style, but I think red works best with it.

• Fairy floss hair guy , eww :P

• Dat ugly wig

• You see birds are coming For shelter... Lol
    Tbh, sweety no one likes these kind of hair (exceptions are everywhere ). N if people comment they like mean they don't wanna hurt you. Even these creatures keep hair like this to be in limelight or to keep stardom. :-)

• This guy has a mental illness known as weeb.

• long white hair

What Girls Said 22

• Lol i'm sorry but his hair looks like cotton candy.
    cottoncandymachinewholesale.com/images/111111.jpg
    I mean sometimes colored hair can be a nice trend on SOME people, like Rihanna!
    But the huge frizzy mess that looks like a fake-afro and fake hair for that matter as well just isn't working for me...

• In some photos his hair looks like cotton candy you dropped at the fair and tried to pick the dirt out of.

The blue-whitish color looks like it would be an awesome drink.

• I like red the best!

• The worst thing I've ever seen in my life! xD

Blue and whiteish color looks best on him.

• The blonde.

• Mmm I want to eat fairy floss now 😓

• I used to. but after finding out he raped one of his underaged fans, which he admitted himself, all I see is ugliness.

• Ik 😔 I was mad when I found that out. But I still like him a lot

• wow! you're pretty fucking stupid. sad part is that there's tons of females like you out there ok with finding out a guy is a rapist.

• What the actual fuck is going on? Is that his real hair? There's so much of it.

• He should be cotton candy for Haloween

• blue whiteish but damn that hair! It's so huge and just crazy. :D

• No. It's awful. At least it's a wig, and not his real hair. It's the ugliest hair in the world.

• I like it blue and whiteish. His hair is so wild looking but it's adorable 😂

• please tell me this is a wig.

• Don't like the hair

• Not huge on the style but I guess I like the blue.

• Its different. But you have to admit it does sorta look like cotton candy.

• Ya it does. I forgot to post the one where he had pink and blue together. It looked so much like cotton candy

• Imagine how many knots he would have in his hair though

• Oh god I know. I tried making my hair look kinda like that (it failed) but it was horrible to brush out.

He now has dreadlocks

• Is that his real hair?

• I'm sorry but having hair like that is not ok, especially him as it doesn't suit him what so ever. i hate that hair style

• Neither of them. Doesn't suit him in my opinion

• Ummm how about none.

• His hair looks like cotton candy. I'm not a fan of this style, but if he is then more power to him.

• He looks like a super saiyan tried to do a comb over. I thought it was a wig at first. I don't mind the colors. I don't have a problem with died hair at all. My hair is purple. The hairstyle is just not very attractive. The light blue and the pink ones look like cotton candy though. But it's still an ugly hairstyle.