Did I get a girl shampoo?

So i went to the store and got like max hydration moisturizing axe shampoo. So i used it and my friend told me that was a girl shampoo. Is it actually a girl shampoo? Will it be ok if i use it if it is?

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Girl

• a shampoo is a shampoo!!! period!! there's no guy or girl shampoo

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it won't be okay! You'll turn into a girl!

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• there's literally no difference except girl shampoo is more expensive and smells better

1|3
    0|0
  • Does it say men? Also axes is gross! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The only difference between and "man's" and "girl's" shampoo is that the girl's smell better and that the bottles are bright colors as opposed to men's.

0|0
    0|0
  • its okay if you use a girls shampoo

0|0
    0|0
  • So what? What's the difference? Use it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• 1.) No, it's not "girl" shampoo.

2.) Even if it was women's shampoo, you wouldn't have any ill effects from using it. It's not like they put in breast growth hormones.

2|2
    0|0
  • I'm sure it wouldn't be bad even if it is a girl shampoo. I would just use it when no one can smell your hair if you're concerned about it but it wouldn't do anything to you :) have a good day

0|1
    0|0
  • Girl shampoo, LOL!!! If it makes my hair thicker, brings it back and gets rid of itchy dandruff... I'M TAKING IT, LOL!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Why the fatal fruitloop does it matter? I'm surprised people still buy that axe crap.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only possible difference is fragrance.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter if it is or not

0|0
    0|0
  • I quite like a lot of girl shampoos they have good scents. Make me smell like a flower or fruit. =D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes tou did but yes you re ok

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know man i heard this rumor about this one guy who used girl shampoo and likea a week later he started growing boobs. Be careful man

0|2
    0|0