Curious.. How do you get your hair to have SUPER volume?

How do you get your hair to have SUPER volume and style is so good, just like Ashley Tisdale? On the suite life her hair looks amazing!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm, hair spray, detangling mist, mousse combined with some hair dryer? Girls, help me out here, this is not my expertise here. Curious girl needs help!

What Guys Said 2

• Lightly towel dry your hair until it's damp, and then scrunch in some mousse . Then blow dry at the roots to maximise volume . You could also try volumising shampoo and conditioner . Tresemme do a volume boosting shampoo and conditioner .

• Lick a light socket hahaha I'm so sorry I had to.

ok to answer your question...go to a salon and ask what the best volumizer for your type of hair....ask as many questions as possible...trust me its for the best.

What Girls Said 10

• Back comb, back comb, back comb.

If you're not into the frizzy on top look, try backcombing in layers and leave the top layer to cover it. It depends on your style. Mousse is good too... and hairspray =).

Also try flipping your head upside-down and blowdrying your roots for a softer look.

• I use Samy volumizing shampoo and the I use a mousse afterwards blow dry your hair lifting at your roots. also turn your head upside and blow dry as well. that should make a difference. but any of the Samy products work really good for me.

• use a root lifter and blow dry it by lifting strands of hair with your brush. never flip over your head to blow dry cause this causes you to volumize the sides. you want to add volume to the top of your head.

• she has a weave.

• You coat your hair with mousse and then backcomb (tease) the underpart. It gets really tangly but t give you huge 80's hair

• blow dry it after getting out of the shower.

tease your hair with a comb (combing backwards)

put hairspray in.

there you go :P

also you can get volumizing shampoo and hairspray which also can help.

• It's called a hairstylist plush Ashley Tisdale probably doesn't even know how to use any type of hair products. She has people do her hair for her.

• You can spray your roots with hairspray to make it look more full.

• I always put lots of mousse at the roots when its wet and spray some root lifter in them too, then I blow dry just the roots.and ta--da, you've got big volumized hair. Oh and you can also tease your hair too, when it's dry. Or get a perm.

• Try thickening spray at the roots, then blow dry with a round brush. Put your head upside down and blow dry at the roots also.