Are a woman's eyebrows important to you?

• Yes
    70% (28)51% (19)61% (47)Vote
  • No
    30% (12)49% (18)39% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|19

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Eyebrows make or break a face in terms of attraction.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• It's important that she has eyebrows. The permanent marker look is not a good thing.
    www.google.com/search

1|0
    0|0
  • This is not attractive at all. Actually, it's completely hideous:

feminspire.com/.../eyebrows-drawn-on.jpg

These are attractive eyebrows:

i.ytimg.com/vi/um8NRwOttmk/maxresdefault.jpg

hairstyles.thehairstyler.com/.../...e-Iglesias.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that important - I like them neat but not overly manufactured

1|0
    0|1
  • The woman is important to me and hence everything in her immaterial of how it is is important again but in a positive sense :D <3

Even though I vote 'B' I prefer that she takes care of herself and maintains herself as required.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought all women yanked them out just so they could draw them back in with that makup stuff..
    I guess a woman without any would look a bit strange. but do I ever look at eyebrows? or could I notice if she had real or not? I don't care enough to try and figure it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, but I only recently started noticing how really cool they can be. Another thing I've recently come to notice more recently and come to find really attractive is a cleft chin. Reeeeeally cute!

0|0
    0|0
    • Funny , same thoughts.
      You know that red head from game of thrones? The one that was leader or one of the ones from the outlanders or something? Anyways , total hottie. She's in the last witch hunter. That chickey

• @Theshaft169 I had to look her up... Rose Leslie! Yes! She is scrumptious. I love, love, love red hair! It is serious icing on an already delicious cake if she has porcelain white skin and emerald green eyes. Rose has blue eyes with a slightly darker complexion but I still wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating cookies... If you know what I mean😉

• Bro I hear Ya 110% !
      Same here. Omfg these red heads are just gorgous. I've been with many blonds. I love but red head is truly the icing omg.
      That rose looks so so hot in game of thrones. Her chactor is sexi. Down to the way she dresses like a animal but is just gorgous. And body? Mmm yummi.

• no monobrows

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I like them natural.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eye brows do make quite the statement as far as I feel. Up there with nice teeth/smile.
    I like thin brows in a girl.

Not attracted to bushy thick brows.
    No uni brows please.
    Better get a bucket , I think I'm going to barf type of brows. Lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • It affects the face a lot. But... they are just eyebrows.
    Anyway i like when they are not too sharp or with hard edges, i prefer smoother and curvy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually don't think I've ever consciously noticed anyone's eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • indifferent does she have a great pair bonus if not idc

0|0
    0|0
  • No, as long as she has some and they don't look completely out of place it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, as long as they don't look ridiculous or unkempt they're fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just hope she doesn't have a unibrow :P

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as she doesn't have a unibrow, and they aren't drawn on eyebrows (i hate that so much, I think it looks ridiculous), then I dont think it matters. I think you can probably just leave them the way they are, the natural look is always best, unless you have a unibrow, which most people dont have.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like shaped and teased one not drawn in ones

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Not unless her eyebrows notice you first.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...466023d46a.jpg

4|2
    0|0
  • I think eyebrows are important for everyone - having them is important- xD
    Stops the sweat from getting into your eyes...
    And they're nice. =)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they are, they help frame the face and in some cases can really alter your overall expression

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL you just made me think of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry's uncle has drawn on mad face eyebrows. 😂😂

• I think so. They highlight your facial features. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people probably don't realize how eyebrows can affect the appearance of the entire face. So I say yes, they're quite important.

0|1
    0|0
  • Surprised at how many guys said yes as if they know how much miracles an anastasia dip brow pencil can do?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really on other women. Mine matter to me since well they are on me. So I try to make them not look so crappy. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to keep mine groomed, fairly thin and arched. They are mine though:) I think it looks ugly when a woman has too thick of a brow.

0|0
    0|0