Do you find these heels sexy?

Do you find these heels sexy?
Obviously this girl has great legs anyhow... but id be immediately aroused if I saw any girl wearing a pair of sling back killer heels like these... any thoughts? ?

0|0
11|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a similar pair to the beige ones, but maybe a little shorter heel. Love them. The ones in the picture are maybe an inch too tall for me.

0|1
    0|0
    • Nice. .. thank you for the reply. Imagine lovely to wear?

• Show All
    • Wow. .. sexy and practical too hey! It's so hot when someone makes an effort to look great for their partner. ... date... sex or wharever!

Most Helpful Guy

• I love a woman in a pair of hot shoes. Those are nice. My girlfriend has a closet full of designer shoes, mostly bought at resale for like nothing.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I wouldn't wear them... on my girl hell yeah! haha yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all they look REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE

0|0
    0|0
  • They're like 6inch heels I'd probably twist my ankle. Not to mention I'd be like 6'5" with them on

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

//

0|0
    0|0
  • They definitely look good. Until the evil shoe decides to send you to the hospital with a sprained ankle XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely but when that high hurt quickly on a night out

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like you have a fetish and the heels that girl has on are really out of fashion to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • My thoughts exactly:
    "I don't understand people who have a foot-fetish"

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I never liked any heels

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they're painful just to look at, and not a fan of the color.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I am not a fan of really high heels, sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not exactly my thing. Sure she has great legs, but the shoes would look better in black or another color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average heels. Nothing special.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy as hell especially when they are on the floor... Sorry they turn me on too!

0|1
    0|0