Girls, Does girls wear lingerie all the time?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless you have nothing to do or contribute to society in some way, that technically should be the only time that you might want to. .. keyword. . MIGHT. I would never admit it to anyone because you should be ashamed. ..
    .
    Have you ever heard of the word. . GLUTTONY. .
    TO MUCH of everything is bad.
    Your right thinking what girl wouldn't want to be pampered like this. But that girl is taken total advantage of you off of your sympathy for her because you have passion in your blood and she has glutton in her spirit and soul., return to your thoughts of what make a spiritual soul. Lingerie everyday not a real woman. For her man to make him happy of course if you didn't you wouldn't love them and you're there to get what you can get out of them. Regular girls do not sit around in lingerie. They hopefully have a passion and wear comfortable undergarments until they find that man to wear the sexy ones for. Then there ripped off so she better not spend too much money and getting what you like because you're going to rip it off of her... In the end the question was do girls like wearing lingerie all the time. Simple answer don't look too deep into it no they do not it itches after a while its hot sweaty and hard to get on. Take it primal, you know that's what you want anyway tell them exactly what you want how you like it that's when they will wear the lingerie for you other than that t shirt and maybe some panties.

What Girls Said 10

• You mean like panties, bra and possibly hosiery? Sure. If you're think of stuff from the Victorias Secret catalog. that's more for special occasions.

• No, we wear normal underwear and bra, however some are more sexier than others.

• Yeah, even in the shower. We literally never take it off.

• Nope to lazy.

• I can't speak for all girls. I know I don't.

• Oh totally 24/7 because you never know when you'll need to take your clothes off hahaha

• I don't...

• No, we don't.

• Most of parisian girl do