What hair color do guys like on girls the most?

i know it depends on the person but I'm just seeing if more guys prefer dark haired or blonds or what

Most Helpful Guy

• darkkk hair

it brings out the eyes better, and they're usually more down-to-earth in my experience.

• I'm a natural blonde (even though I've rocked a dark hair do before and really liked it) so this comment really irritates me. I feel like blondes get stereotyped as being dumb, or not down to earth, or stuck up, or whatever and its just not fair. I'm honestly none of these things and I can actually think of many brunette girls that fit the blonde stereotype better than most of the blondes I know. It just really annoying for people to expect you to be some way just because of your hair color.

• Yeah. that's why I said "in my experience". it's not a stereotype, it's just an observation, which affects my personal preference.

• Well being blonde can have a good side to it as well, like usually blonde's are considered prettier

Also: no one likes red heads the best? I'm a red head lol

What Guys Said 2

• blond

• i like dark haired girls. but it depends on the girl .

What Girls Said 1

• Dark hair.