What is the difference between someone that is hot, sexy, and cute?

well just answer

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot- All around physically attractive but sort of derogatory when you are trying to be sincere.

Sexy- Some one who you just want to do it with over and over again.

Cute- Some one looks good but their personality or mannerisms may have more to do with it.

• I have difficulty in disagreeing with that answer. Sexy: The girl who you never see wearing anything that doesn't show a good portion of her boobs or you can always see all the way down her top from some angle and she knows it. She'll even bend over at times and give you a good eyeful straight down her boobs. She always shows her tummy somehow, always wears thongs, or no panties under her skirt, and perfume such that all you can think of is f***ing her while you're talking to her.

What Girls Said 4

• They all mean attractive. The only different is how they are attractive.

Hot and sexy are pretty close to the same thing. The main difference is between those two and cute. Hot and sexy usually side more with pure sex appeal. The more toned, tan, athletic types. Cute has more of a 'I never want to stop hugging you' effect. They can be the homey, bookish, cuddly people.

• I think cute is someone who is good looking and has a great personality. If I don't know they're personality, I'd probably consider them hot. And I never have described someone as sexy so I'm not sure what it means to me.

• I have no idea.. I often get called cute/adorable but apparently I'm sexy, and I get called hot.. which to me makes no sense. How can you be all three? Not trying to sound full of myself, just going by on what others have said!

• Cute is very different.

What Guys Said 3

• Simply put, in the category of sexual appeal, it's all about the body type and personality.

Sexy- The type of girl who regardless of just about anything, the first thing you think of when you see them is sex. Their body language, verbal language, behavior: it only makes you think of one thing.

Hott- Usually the athletic and really well toned girls. You see something that you like and keep thinking about it for the rest of the day.

Cute- The girls who are good for relationships. The ones who can be anywhere from awesome a-bit-more-than-friends to just girls you want to spend time with.

Which one a girl falls into completely depends on the guy, and since each category is defferent and not better than the others, it can be any combination.

• I think I have to add a bit to that "cute" definition that I gave: cute girls are also the ones that make you just want to smile every time you see them. Just had to add that in.

• well lets explains all stages by the easiest first.

cute = a girl or a boy who's looks are good. good looking face but not much more.

hot= a girl or a boy wich have a good body as a good face and are attractive

sexy= is the same as hot but the person might be using clothing who show more or things just fit them wich makes them sexy.

giving them numbers from the scale of 1 to 10 is hard because we all give another numbers to those persons.

• None.