Blonde, long and clean or brunette, short and pierced?

Last year I was naturally blonde with long hair and no piercings, but this year I've made a couple changes with dyeing my hair, cutting it and getting some piercings. I don't regret the decision but my hair is starting to fade back to blonde now and I was hoping I could get some feedback on what type of person you'd associate with me at each stage.
Tell me what type of person each photo makes me look like; I don't mind crit because I really want to know how people judge me based on appearance.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was a child, the only one who had a ring through her nose was a cow on my grandfather's farm. I cannot get past that image. I have never seen a woman who became more attractive because she had some piece of metal sticking out of her nose.

Your natural hair color was very attractive.

Sometimes, people get bored with their lives and want to make changes to get things stirred up. Changing your appearance rarely has that effect. The first picture is very cute; you should go back to your original appearance.

• Thank you for your input :)

• I'm studying to be a health professional so I know how my decisions can impact how professional I look, but I can flip my nose ring up into my nostrils, and my tongue one is pierced through the web, so it can't be seen unless I show it. I'm not trying to portray a 'screw the system' look, though I understand most people will assume that of me, and I have accepted the fact that I may not be taken seriously whilst my piercings are visible

• That is very perceptive of you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer the first picture.
    You look a little more hardcore and wild in the second pic.
    by the way is your hair natural in the 1st pic? If not, then what dye do you use?
    I fucking love the color.

What Guys Said 15

• I can see the benefits of both pictures - First picture is full of very natural girl next door charm and second picture is edgier, more individualistic finding a way to express yourself which I appreciate and like.

• I much prefer the first pic. I don't like piercings in any way except for single earstuds or rings. Despite what @Oxxymoron says, I'm not judging. It's just that piercings like that are a deal breaker. Just my preference, nothing more.

• The second one makes you look pretty silly to me. Oral piercings are a huge turnoff and terrible for your teeth.

• I've no big judgement regarding hair color, though I do typically like natural colors a bit more.
    Piercings, however, I don't really like aside from earings...

• I personally like the first photo better. But it was also taken better. The second one you're too close to the camera and you're partially off of it. I honestly have no idea what type of person you'd be with either photo. I've never been good about making first judgements about people.

• The 1st one is better but doesn't look blonde to me

• Yeah, I think the lighting was a little off but it was usually lighter

• Much better as a blonde <3

• I don't mind the piercings but I think you look way better with long blonde hair

• Both of the pictures look good however i think i like girls who have piercing a little more.

• defo the blonde. i prefer brunettes but holy shit
    the blonde>the brunette

• I find the first picture much more attractive. In fact, I don't even find the second picture attractive at all. I'm not a fan of facial piercings unless it's the ears and you definitely look better with blonde hair.

• Da blondie.

• blonde long and clean mmmmm

• why in the second you look like a depressed goth junkie?

• In picture one you look very attractive. You look like a very nice and approachable (I wouldn't approach you as your so out of my league). In short, you look like higher than average girl.

In picture two you honestly look like a drug addict, but that's probably due to your facial expression. I personally really don't like piercings, especially one's around and in the mouth. So tbh I would avoid you if you looked like this.

But remember that I'm a random guy on the internet so do whatever makes you happy and also I was being as judgmental as I could as that's what you asked :D

• Nah man, I'm asking for the honest truth; thanks for being straightforward!

• I enjoy my piercings, though I might let my hair go back to blonde. I just want to know the general idea of what people associate my piercings/hair colour with. It won't change my decision but it's nice to know the truth

• Fair enough :) I wish you well in life :)

What Girls Said 7

• Both have long hair...
    The second picture's hair color looks way better on the girl. Her eyes really pop in the second pic and the piercings suite her. =)

• Believe me, everyone judges anyone who's tattooed or pierced

• I know, it happens a lot, but what words would you use to describe how I look now because of my piercings (I don't mind if it sounds harsh)

• Personally, I think you look just as beautiful as before just a little bit more badass in a way

• Haha, that's what I was hoping for

• Uhh... Your piercings are easily conceivable. I was expecting actual piercings, something that stands out more. But you have the girl-next-door charm, like another poster said, so that look suits you better.

• Honestly, you look a lot better in the first one. The dark hair makes your skin look unhealthy, it doesn't match your complexion. And I'm not sure the piercings suit you.
    As someone who has dyed her hair every colour possible, and had multiple piercings, sometimes it's better to stay simple. I look back on some photos of me, and wonder what the hell I was thinking, because I looked like trash. Sometimes we do things that are fun, that just don't suit us. Nothing wrong with that, but it's good to be able to recognise it.

• Girl you look good in both haha and trust me as a fellow pierced girl, you will get judged for your look no matter what. I get called cow girl a lot or metal face simply because I have my septum pierced like wtf 😂 but the beauty of it is unlike a bull on a farm if you pull my septum it won't calm me down but will make me punch the person haha my opinion probably hasn't been helpful 😂

• Okay I really think your naturally hair looked way better. Your piercings are fine, I'm not a big fan of the tongue but whatever.

• Brunette hair looks better on you, but I don't like the piercings.