Are "cute" girls still considered sexually attractive?

I've always been called "cute" or "pretty." I'm 23 with a "baby face." Do guys find that sexy? I would like to be called "hot" just once...any tips on improving my look as well?

Most Helpful Guy

• AHAHAHA I find this really funny, because most hot girls are like "don't call me hot". Ladies not matter which word we use, cute, hot, sexy, beautiful, pretty, good-looking, attractive, gorgeous, stunning, stellar, amazing, whatever, it all means the same thing. If we are complimenting you, then we like you. End of Story.

What Guys Said 4

• i like cute girls better

• Cute girls are sexier than hot girls if that makes any sense.

Which it shouldn't.

• Hot and cute are defiantly different. The difference is hot means someone that would be cool to maybe have a fling and mess around with, but cute on the other hand is more of the relationship quality. In my opinion that is

• cute girls are the keepers

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the guy, but a lot of my guy friends prefer the "cute" (Miranda Kerr-esque) look because it makes the girl look more innocent. (: It's WAY better to be cute then a ho, you shouldn't aspire to be called that. Your perfect the way you are, and the right guy will most definitely see that too! (: