Should I wear this?

I'm 15 years old and was wondering is this outfit makes me look like a old person lol. Just let me know what you think. Do you think a teen would wear this?
Should I wear this?

Wow I got a lot of responses

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure if it matches properly, at least something looks off to me. I don't think it makes you looks old though.

It might have too many pattern, a solid red skirt might suit it better, or a solid top to go with the skirt or add something red to the top of the outfit to bring it together, but that would be harder to do right.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're pretty! It should be easy for u to look fabulous. :) as for ur outfit, please: return the shirt. The high neckline with the bulky lace overlay makes it look way too serious, dated, and severe. The most unflattering part is the masculine cut of the "undershirt" - it looks like a muscle tee and, coupled with the high neckline and textured material, makes your chest look small and formless. The detailed intricacy/fanciness also means you'd need to style your hair and makeup to avoid an awkward contrast

Literally everything else is adorable and looks like the tag is still on the shirt, so you're good to go! :)

What Guys Said 10

• It doesn't look too bad - I don't think you look like an old person - I would probably mix it up a bit with different clothes like LittleSally said - Each item is nice but I would just mix it differently.

• U look like u r going out of Edgar Allan poe book which IS AWESOME do whatever u like kiddo life Is short to care about others opinion u like this outfit and u see urself beautiful in it then go ahead and fuck others

• It looks fine to me.

• I feel like it doesn't match

• nope i wouldn't

• I think it looks great

• The skirt is cool, and so are the tights. I don't think lace shirts look good on anybody, though.

• You look really pretty... And no I think plenty of other teens would wear that 😊

• By the way in response to that other person the shirt really suits you..

• cool, nice figure, top is great, skirt so-so

• you look like your packing something under that skirt.

What Girls Said 11

• The whole thing is terrible - each of those items should be worn separately with simple things.

• Tbh the pattern on the skirt throws the outfit off a bit, it looks like a good outfit and great top but if you change the skirt to one with a solid color it will definitely look better. Hope this helped :)

• it looks nice!

• I don't think it looks like for an old person but I don't like the outfit regardless

• I mean I won't wear it but are you comfortable?

• no it looks cute

• They don't really go together

• Look good! You look hot with that skirt and those heel you will look sexy

• The last time I had sex I wore an outfit just like that lol

• I don't like it.

• Uh, the blouse is nice but the rest is not. That's just my opinion though, if you like it you wear it.