Isn't it embarrassing to wear leggings sometimes?

How do you girls feel to wear leggings?
I guess that it's supposed to be great and easy to wear, because it's tight, but not too tight- Also the fact that it wouldn't annoy you or anything, wouldn't it?

I mean, it shows your full form and et cetera. You can say that boys like big butts, so girls with big butts are confident, 'cause they get that attention, that they seek? Wouldn't say seek tho', but girls with small buts feel a little embarrassed? Or you wouldn't feel like that, if you're confident.

10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• No, it's not at all. Leggings are comfortable and I don't stop myself from wearing them because of the size of my butt.

• leggings are awesome!! why? because they are not thick like jeans and enable more movement...

• I think they're comfortable and flattering, so no, not embarrassing.

• I'm not embarrassed to show my body, actually, no.

• I wear dress/longer top so it covers up.

• Who cares what the size of your butt is- if you're wearing leggings then I doubt you're dressed to impress. Anyway most people do normally pair leggings with long tops and sweaters so it doesn't make much of a difference.

• It's never embarrassing for me :P

• No... it's not

• I'm not sure what is considered a 'nice' butt, so I usually wear something that covers it. I'm not taking any chances.