What do you call a straight guy that thinks he looks better as a woman?

I've never had a girlfriend in my life, I find only women attractive though. I'm tall and really thin and to me it seems women don't find me manly and why I've had trouble getting into a relationship.

One time I tried putting on women's clothes like jeans and basic top and shoes and without seeing my face, my body looks very feminine, I fit better in women's clothing than Mens. I bet if I went full out with a wig and makeup and painted nails plus the clothing id probably look attractive as a woman. Mabye women see me as too feminine all my life and I was never meant to be a guy? It's just weird because I truly only find women hot, if I converted I'd be a lesbian.

I get that is cross dressing, do women accept or find that s turn on?
Also, isn't it strange how to me my body reminds me more of a woman, being a man has been so, unsuccessful for me, sometimes it does feel like I'm never going to be truly happy as a man.

Most Helpful Girl

• You would be on the way to being transgender. You don't have to be homosexual to want to be transgender. If you were to transition you would essentially be in a lesbian relationship if you got with a woman. Otherwise it's just a regular relationship, you just look like a woman.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on a lot of things - If you feel like a straight guy that likes women, you are probably a crossdresser. If you think that you feel better as a woman maybe you have some gender issues. I think you are the former, it may be a case of finding a girl who will take you as you are and she has no issues with you liking womens' clothes.

What Girls Said 7

• I think you would be surprised how many men enjoy crossdressing. Powerful men, muscular men, athletic men, men with an abundant amount of sexual prowess. And they fall all along the realm of the sexuality spectrum. From 0% homosexual to 100%. Being fascinated by silky, lacy, smooth, erotic, feminine clothing doesn't mean anything more than this: you have good taste in clothes. It doesn't have to mean that you're gay, and you are far from being the only one who shares that particular interest. It's a hobby! Just enjoy it. Most men who enjoy it are discreet about it, but if you choose to share it with people, that's fine too.

• But I'm single, hard enough time finding a girlfriend, if I add this on would your average girl really like that? I still like it, but I would like it more finding women who enjoy me wearing it, too bad no dating sites have this as a preference...

• Tough question. In a perfect world, it shouldn't have to be a deal breaker. But if a girl is right for you in other ways, you'd have to weigh your options, I suppose. :/

• I suppose your right

• If you're a man and you know it? You just like dressing as a woman? You're probably a cross dresser or you're into drag. Cross dressing doesn't offend me, I've actually dated someone who was a cross dresser a long long time ago and I also know someone who's straight dad (married to a. woman for 30 years) who does drag. Whatever floats your boat, it takes all kinds to make a world! Do what you're comfortable with and the people who are right for you will come into your life.

• no, no, no this is nonsense. No need to question if you should dress as a woman, This is silly, just be you. Some ladies like the slender look.

• I wish they would tell me I don't know anyone who likes me for me

• Well I guess there is always on-line dating...

• Tried many of those with no luck. Told you I was bad off!

• Metro sexual or just confident?

• A crossdresser?

• Is that Tran-sexual?

• Wouldn't that just make you a crossdresser?

What Guys Said 4

• Go to the gym, get fit, grow some muscles, and you'll see a change towards a more masculine self.

• I was gonna say "gay". But I think the issue here is you. Women don't have a problem with thin guys, unless you look like a holocaust victim.

• Well maybe he should just find a girl who isn't judgmental and loves him for who he is.

• I'm very thin due to medical reasons, but that doesn't stop the bad judgement.

• Gay AF. with hints of homo

• Well sadly there are a lot of guys in Japan like this