Guys, Is it unattractive, gross or weird for a girl to not wear a bra ( BOYS LATE TEENS AND TWENTIES)?

thoughts and opinons?

I think bra's are so unnecessary for every day use. Sports I understand, but I dont feel the need to flatten my boobs against my chest because it bothers others.

• Girls should wear bra's
    25% (7)
  • Girls should have the right to do whatever the fuck they want in terms of strapping breast tissue against themselves all day as a form of social acceptance
    75% (21)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like this was purposely asked to demonstrate a point based on the second option.
    Here's my thing:

You may think bras are unnecessary, but then again you don't have D cups do you? Bigger boob'd women think bras are the greatest thing ever. Smaller boob'd women thing they're unnecessary. Anyways, if you are going to go braless I just don't think it should be done in public but if you do just put some pasties on so that your nipples don't bleed through your shirt.

What Guys Said 8

• I really don't get why any guy would vote no. Maybe some weird fedora-wearing neckbeards have an issue with it, but I think most dudes would enjoy it quite a bit.

• The purpose is not to prevent your boobs from showing, it's to support them to keep them from sagging and hurting. You should have every right to not wear a bra, but I believe that you should wear them, not for the purpose of suppressing your sexuality, but for your own comfort.

• I think it looks less attractive, but I also believe that u can do what u want without society telling u it's wrong

• U may be able to get away without one if ur boobs are smaller

• Alright, since women can go out without a bra might as well not have any underwear either. Or shirt, they deserve to be more free! Heck with it, they should be able to walk around naked! Clothes are unnecessary for everyday use!

• Well it was quite acceptable through the seventies so I see why you have to wear one. I mean even TV shows back then had women who didn't wear bras. So yeah I think you are good.

• Hey you can do whatever you want. But if you don't wear one every day, you'll find out in about 20 years what the price is.

• Bras werent invented because breasts "bothered" other people. They were invented to support a womans breasts. If not they sag a lot, and after a while they will hurt. If the one you are using is too tight, you should find one that is more comfortable, as a too tight bra can hurt you as well.

• that is not the point, it shouldn't be necessary to strap them up all day because a females nipples are forbidden.

• You still wear shirts, and guys dont have x-ray vision so they can't see your nipples anyway. As I said its not some big conspiracy to "oppress" women, it was something to help women. I know ot might not seem like it right now, but in the long run it does help.