Pros and Cons of low-rise cut clothes?

Doesn't matter if it's jeans, shorts, skirts, or anything.

Pros and Cons of low-rise cut clothes?

@AmandaLynn1930 @menina @Mxx38 @Blonde401 @BadBoy4Life @archiz @kaylaS91
@Amelia17 @justbanANNAz

Most Helpful Girl

• they are only good if you have the body for it. if you don't, then its all bad news! haha!
    i can't even think of what would be a pro for low cut. besides they look cute (if you like no booty), but thats about it. but you can only wear them if you have the right body for it.

• Does low-cuts do anything else in particular? What made them so cool when they first came out?

• so if it's not done with low-rise anymore how is it done?

• short tops, backless tops, short shorts/skirts/dresses, low cut shirts

Most Helpful Guy

• Pros- look sexy, if you have a large gut you can still wear them, look great with shirt tucked in for workplace or a night out, no mom Jean look, can show off belly button ring
    Cons- buttcrack, jeans need a belt to prevent sliding, circulation issues (for low rise skinny)

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think there are any pros to that kind of cut... I'm skinny af and even I get a slight muffin top. I'm always scared that they'll show my buttcrack and I always feel like pulling them up, even when they're as far up as they can go lol. They're uncomfortable and unattractive. :/ And much more likely to give you a camel toe too.

• there are no pros to that cut for me. that would NEVER fit with the booty i have -.-

• It depends on your shape and body type.
    For me, they suit me well cause I am skinny. So I loke them.
    But for fuller figure it s not comfortable sometimes. And if you bend we can see your underwear :p

• Pros would be that they look good if you have a great body! Cons would be the muffin top you get if you're a little on the doughy side, not everyone's into that, or the top of your bum/underwear. They can be more revealing than you'd like them to be.

• Pros:

If you're comfortable with your body these clothes are good for you
    They're also good if you like tight clothes

Cons:

They might be uncomfortable sometimes
    Sometimes you end up showing parts of your body that you didn't want to

• Pros:
    Look good in them
    Feels good
    Theyre sexy
    Show some skin
    Cons
    They either show your butt crack (jeans)
    Show your thong if you sit with your legs kind of open. by the way always cross your legs (skirt)
    Anyone could probably want to touch you (guys)

• Low rise are awesome! Everybody has comfort preferences, though some body types should not wear them.

• I wasn't invited but i will say this I have a muffin top and it doesn't look nice.

• You don't need an invite to answer a question. :)

What would you like about the jeans if you didn't have to worry about your concerns?

• I was first drawn to it by a picture that was only showing the front so I saw how close it was down there and that is what turned me on.

Do you ladies ever think about that part of low-rise jeans?

• what part? the v part? No i don't.

• I find them uncomfortable.

• No pros... just cons...

What Guys Said 2

• I only see pros man lol 😂
    They do look uncomfortable usually tho.

• Pros:
    Shows off your assets

Cons:
    But it shows off your assets