What ethnicity do I look?

or can you tell I'm Arab... lol

pics in profile
ooh, and be specific please

Most Helpful Guy

• everyone from america thinks iraqis and persians are really dark which is not necessarily the truth it all depends on if your family is bedouin or not. bedouins tend to be darker and have darker greyish tones. I could tell you weren't palestinian though I thought you might be bahraini jordanian or even kuwaiti because kuwait is where I am living right now...its where all the money is.

cheers,

guy

What Guys Said 5

• You look a lot like a I dated. She was born in Bulgaria; so, I'm she was a mix of East Europian, Turkish, Arab, etc... You're incredibly beautiful. Whatever race, you win :).

• Hah, ty :)

how come ur so observant

ive never met a guy that notices this stuff lol

• My father was an Architect by profession. Whether architecture, painting, sculpture, music beauty is fascinating. How we ascertain beauty is even more fascinating. Some beauty is not just in the eye of the beholder.

• Israeli more than anything.

• Really?!

ive never gotten that b4

• Pshhhh "white" ---> greek?? I'm greek ---> I was born w/black hair and hella dark skin... faded after a few years now I'm freakin pale with very dark brown hair (thats been colored from blonde, to red, to three diff colors at once) . my father... he's not white at all. this other greek man I've seen ----> not white at all. my idols mom... greek... hella dark skin and black hair. she's beautiful. so ahh mmm... it can apply to SOME greeks... but not most

• I think it's idiotic that the Greeks are lumped in as being "White", but like said people these days seem to categorize anyone who looks remotely European as being White.

• the "hot" race?

• caucasian or middle eastern

If you were in my class and I saw your name then I could differentiate between the two

but I would lean more towards middle eastern. Just cause I have more Arab friends then "white" friends

• I think its mostly cause of the Arab nose

lol

jk

• Haha, k its like my mission on thsi site to figure this out lol

lol I don't know y I care so much but its like people as me so much are you from blank, like I've never met any1 whos been asked about so many diff countries llol, like people have told me I'm like a brown features person and like with darker then white people skin and I've been told I just have no association with brown people at all

so you can see y I'm so eager to solve this mystery and get this quetion answered! lol

• My first thought was turkish.

• Oh ,ive gottn that b4 when I meat tukish people they tell me I look turkish.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd say Persian.

• Oh ,well I'm actually part iraqi part irani so that's closer then wut most people think

• Oh, lol well arnt persian and iranian the same thing?

• Yeah, I think so. I don't know why they got mad at me, lol.

• It's kind of hard to tell considering most of them are sideways (; The last one you look white, but the others you look Middle Eastern, can't really pinpoint it though. (:

• gurl your beautiful :D

u looked kind of Israeli in some of your pics --> in others you didn't. my first thought was someone in the middle east --> but your beautiful so lol :)