Girls, do you like wearing bras in public and if so do you actually do it?

I used to be in an awkward position because I always found bras uncomfortable but I'm big chested so it hurts when I'm unsupported so I was in a lose-lose situation. So I just started wearing sleeping bras :P

• Yes, I like wearing bras
    33% (12)
  • I don't like wearing bras but I still do it in public
    39% (14)
  • I don't like wearing bras in public and don't wear them
    22% (8)
  • Indifferent
    3% (1)
  • other
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I like wearing bras !

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Anything that requires me to get up and move around more than gently walking around my house requires a bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • i voted B but i don't like bras and i still do in public

0|0
    0|0
  • Bras are my best friend. With an E cup it's often times painful after awhile if they're flopping about. Plus, if I don't wear one out I always feel like I'm not dressed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I basically always wear a bra in public and I don't think that's weird tbh..

0|0
    0|0
  • It's always been a case of a necessity.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on what im wearing + im on the smaller side. if its a tshirt or tank top with a sweater on top then i don't bother. if i was just wearing a shirt or dress or something then i would.

0|0
    0|0
  • i doubt there's a girl out there who likes wearing bras and find them comfortable xD but we get used to it as time goes on...

0|0
    0|0
  • if i don't i feel like i've lost something and i feel weird

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 'em and I do wear 'em.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm kind of at the point where they're so big that I have to wear a bra or it's really uncomfortable and awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't like and don't wear them

0|0
    0|0