How to wear a loose shirt?

I'm not very good when it comes to style. Lot of the times I buy black tops with jeans because I can't really screw that up. Recently I purchased a loose dark red tunic to wear in the colder months. However since I have no sense of fashion I don't what to wear with it. Can you please give me advice on what to wear with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I imagine over your head and your arms through the holes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Skinny pants/leggings to offset the looseness of the shirt, maybe. You could grab a decorative belt to go around your waist, which would give you a little extra shape if you want. Knee-high boots would go well with the outfit, too, and maybe add a necklace or a scarf for a little extra interest. Personally, I really like the way black looks with dark red, or maybe light brown boots.

What Guys Said 1

• Dark blue skinny jeans with boots go great with it.

What Girls Said 3

• Jewel tones such as burgundy look great when paired with sheer tights. Iff the tunic is loose or non form fitting pair it with a neutral toned skinny belt. Add a pair of thigh highs and you will look amazing. I major in fashion and I used to help style people so you can definitely trust me about this combo. If the tunic is too short u can always wear opaque tights or leather pants with ankle boots instead.

• Maybe leggin or some tight jeans it has to be something not saggy,

• leggings, sneakers like nike air and sweater / cardigan