Do you think I'm pretty?

Please answer, just take a look at my profile pic, that's me dressed up on a night out. My mum says I'm beautiful but I don't really get that much attention from men. Please just let me know your thoughts. Thanks, Emza x

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly, don't ask these questions if you don't want honest answers. We are just trying to help you here.

There is nothing wrong with your face BUT I am almost completely sure the reason you don't get male attention is because you have too high body fat. So, my recommendation to make research on a good diet and start working out. Do a research on different traning programs so that you can be as effective as possible.

Another good thing with working out and having a good diet is that you will probably feel more alert and happy during the days.

Also remember, you don't have to be super skinny. I personally think the girl to the right has a super hot body in this link Much more attractive than the girl to the left.

Hope that helps. Have a nice day!

PS. I certainly don't think less about people I am not very attracted to, it is just that those people tend to become friends instead of "girlfriends".

What Guys Said 6

• No, buy beer

• Why stop there, why don't you let her lick your taint as well?

• I don't know what a taint is but I'm up for that as well :)

• No, I think you're a minger

• u are fat...i swear..this is not done...just go gym...lose weight..than I think you can be beautiful...honestly...

• Does the Pope sh*t in the woods?

• Honestly, You're fat.

• 1-10, sorry but your a 3

• I'm fat? Cheers asshole, I'm just trying to exist :'(

• Well you wanted to know how you looked, here's some advice to get you in better shape. Here to exist. but for how long if you don't take better care of your self.

What Girls Said 2

• Obviously your mum will tell you you're beautiful, you need to lose weight. It it such a waste considering you are only 20. I'm 20 in a couple of months and I look about 10 years younger than you. You are really unhealthy and unfit and you will die at such a young age. You should look after your body, if you ate healthily and worked out a lot you would feel on top of the world, honestly. Exercise does so many good things not just physically, but mentally aswell. You should give it a go. And you don't need to be slim, you would suit being a size 16, and you would look really pretty.

• OMG I swear you scare me :'(