Girls are so quiet in real life, what do you think of me?

Girls never really tell me to my face, unless we've been chatting or have "liked" each other for a while, that I am good looking. Which leads me to believe they are blinded by their emotions. So here's a pic of This Christmas, I've since got the braces removed. What do you think?

link

oh and for all you metal chicks this was from Halloween

link

and with my guitar

link

Most Helpful Girl

• No they aren't being blinded by emotion you are VERY hot to me ;P

I'm 15 btw.

Dude.. add me as a friend :)

What Girls Said 10

• Awww you're really cute, and I DON'T lie.

Girls probably think you get a lot of other girls and they're afraid of being rejected so they don't put themselves out there quite as much. Don't worry though, with looks like that I'm sure you'll find the perfect girl in no time!

• Silly! You are good looking and I think you know that. Why do you still need some confirmation about your looks through this question? Hmmmm. Anyway, All the best!

• your very cute I would tell you that to your face I don't know why no one hasnt. I can understand if your not cute but you are.

• we can get shy too :]

• aw =] . I don't know but I find you so adorable .

• i'll be honest, I think you're good looking. =D

• Cute! ; )

• You look hott ^_^

• dats weirrd bboi mmm you yummy boi like taters. id bite that butt.

• good-looking for sure. And I agree, girls ARE so quiet about complimenting guys in real life :P I don't know why it is, we just are.

What Guys Said 0