The winter is coming... what are some comfortable, warm clothes you would wear inside the house?

You have to think about everything you need to keep warm, from hands, to feet, to every other body part...
I like a nice fleece, jeans, thick socks, and my nice warm grandpa slippers :D

Most Helpful Girl

• sweatpants, sweatshirts, and fuzzy socks are my bffs haha

• You'll stay nice & warm on those cold winter days :D

• Liked this simple answer... enjoy the winter days and the MH is all yours :D

Most Helpful Guy

• It's song time, I'm going to drop the beat

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../thumbs-up.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvtykEWpKqc

wake up in the morning, like a boss
    see my own breath, like a boss
    hands are numb, like a boss
    feet are cold, like a boss
    No heating, like a boss
    Draft coming in from the window, like a boss
    Sneeze deeply, like a boss
    Shiver in the dark, like a boss
    Call my dog, like a boss
    Dog gets in the bed, like a boss
    Extra warmth, like a boss
    Conserve body heat, like a boss
    catch hypothermia, like a boss
    Now I'm dead like a boss

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

Yeah, I usually wear some trousers, thin socks err. . . maybe a shirt and a dressing gown/robe whatever you wana call it

• Wow a long answer... glad you added that last paragraph :D

• Hell to the yeah ! It's about time someone recognised my hard work. you hans222 . . . you have a beautiful soul.

I even got MHO like a boss

• Haha, you're welcome!

What Girls Said 8

• I usually have on a comfortable shirt and either my sweatpants or a pair of leggings. Plus my comfy slippers!

• Haha those comfy slippers we have in common :D

• Mine are so warm... I get cold feet without them! I just need them :D

• Me too! And given the fact half my house has hardwood floors they get too cold and I don't like wearing socks! So they're a great (and more comfortable) alternative!

• My pink fluffy slipper socks , Pj's and pink hooded dressing gown. ( as you can see... I like the colour pink 😂) If I feel extra cold I curl up on my sofa with my fleece and hot chocolate. 😊

• That sounds nice, warm and comfy :D

• When it's cold outside, I get changed into my comfy, cozy clothes as soon as I get in from work 😃

• Sounds like a good idea, relaxing after the hard work :D

• Warm pajamas, sweat shirts, hoodies, sweat pants, and socks.

• Haha so you wear pajamas all day long in the house?
      In Belgium we only wear them at night :D

• Yeah pretty much except for when I go out and even then unless I'm going somewhere important I'm wearing sweatpants xD

• Haha nice & super comfy :D

• I wear a tank top and shorts inside year round lol

• Haha does that mean you have the perfect heater or are you someone who does never feel cold?

• Oh I feel cold, but when I'm at home in relaxing and I can't relax quite as well when I'm dressed in clothes that make me feel hot. I'd rather wear clothes I'm cold in and snuggle under a blanket instead lol

• I see, that's a solution as well :D
      I like to feel nice and warm...

• Id stock up the wood stove and walk around in a tshirt and panties still

• Well it's pretty hot in the winter where I live, but I still like a pair of leggings to wear in the house with some cute socks or comfy slippers and a long sleeve shirt.

• Inside the house I wear the same as summer. Shorts a T shirt & I'm almost always barefoot.

• Sounds good, I guess there's a nice fireplace or other heater to keep the house comfortably warm?

• Oh my goodness, to me that's ice cold... when I'm not active I need 22°C :o

• If I'm laying about watching a movie I just grab a blanket to keep my legs warm.

• I wear a hoodie and my sweat pants with fluffy socks ☺

• Sounds like a nice comfy & warm outfit :D

• Haha you'll look like and astronout in a space suit 8)

• Yeah bit I don't bounce or anything 😂😂

What Guys Said 6

• Tapered sweat pants, hoodies

• Well on my half of the world "Summer is coming"
    I just walk around with a blanket.

• I see... here in Belgium it's the older people who often use a blanket while in the sofa!

• With age comes wisdom. They know what's up yea.

• jumper and lots of hot drinks

• Pretty much what I wear outside the house. It's 77 here at the moment.

• Oh wow, that's a difference to our climate! I guess you must be in the Southern USA?
      Here it's +5°C which is +66°F. And it's windy and rainy so it's feeling colder than it is...

• Florida. Still waiting for winter to arrive lol. Been unusually warm this year.

• Yeah I guess warm temperatures will become more and more common :o
      Here in Belgium as well: the number of summer days of 35°C (95°F) and warmer - which used to be rare - is increasing year after year.

• It shouldn't be cold indoors if you have adequate insulation. Think double glazing, roof lagging, cavity wall insulation.

• From that point of view I'm fine... pretty new apartment and well insulated :D
      Plus few outside walls so little loss of heat.

• Probably a t shirt and shorts because I have a heater

• Fortunately... without a heater you'd need piles of layers :D

• Wouldn't it be unfortunate to not have heat in your home during winter instead of fortunate?

• Well, I'm quite a skinny guy so without heating in the house I wouldn't make it I'm afraid :o