Which dress is more elegant (and most flattering) for a formal event?

The event is in a couple of months, and it's quite a glamourous night. I have a pretty good body (the 34-24-34 thing), and I want something which will flatter all my hard work from the gym!

Which do you think is most beautiful and flattering? I would love to hear your opinions on them in general!

• Red Dress
  • Black Dress
  • Niether
Also: what shoes would you pair them with? :)
For those commenting about age and stuff, I'll be 17 at the time of the event plus other girls wear things equally, if not more provocative so don't let that be a determining factor :)

Most Helpful Guy

• On a girl with a great bod, there's no doubt the black dress will turn more heads.

• What are you leaning toward?

• Black, it's got an overall way better response!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should go for the red dress. It's formfitting and strapless and in an eye catching colour, whithout it being too revealing. It seems more suitable for your age and the occasion. The black dress is too revealing for a formal occasion and it seems more suitable for an older woman

• Thanks! You mentioned that the black dress wouldn't be suited to a formal event- where would you wear it? :)

• I'd wear the black dress in a bar or club. I think that if the neckline was a bit higher and the leg slit a bit more to the side and not reaching so high in the thighs, it could me suitable for a formal occasion, but still it's a dress that would look too much for a girl

What Guys Said 5

• Tbh I really didn't like any one, and these dressess are for ladies who have some parts really nice and some are not showing worthy, like hide some and show Rest. And your figure says you are sexy so go for a real

• I prefer the black one :)

• I picked the red dress because it looks better overall and it's not so revealing.

• Both too slutty.

• didn't like them.

What Girls Said 9

• The black dress is gorgeous! I think if you honestly want to show off your hard work from the gym, then go with the black one. It allows you to show your back (backless dresses are so gorgeous) and has a slit in the leg to show off your legs! Plus, I guess its a bonus for the guys, since the front of it drops so low, but thats ok because the dress is so pretty! I would totally buy that one, haha. Have fun!

• Black looks sexy classy. Like if your wanting to seduce someone.

The red looks fun classy. Like more of a laid back kind of person.

Black shoes for the black dress

black, red, and white would work with the red one.

• Black dress. =)

• It depends how sexy you wanna look.
    Black is by far nore sexy.
    Red is more conservative yet the color is flashy.
    If you wanna show off your curved black should be your choice.
    Red might make you look rectangle if it s not very well fitted.

• If you want elegance, red dress.
    If you want skanky and classless, black dress.

The black one shows too much skin to be able to belong to the elegant and classy category. You can choose only to expose one part of your body. Red dress exposés your shoulders and cleavage area. Black dress exposés 3 parts: boobs, legs, back. That's more than too much skin to be classy.

• I completely forgot about that rule! I was looking at other images of the black dress and on the official model, they style it so that the front of the dress is quite closes and not revealing. Do you think that if if the legs and chest are more covered it's a decent dress?

• Yeah if the slit is power and to the side and the neckline shows very little to no parts of your boobs, it would be classier. But then it would also look too mature maybe for you? The way the black dress now is, looks very Angelina jolie in her infamous leg in a slit dress memes

• i prefer the black one

• I love the black dress

• i'd choose the black one for you if the neckline was a bit higher. so went with C

• The black dress