Do you care if you're SO wears your clothes?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• that is a cute thing she would do for me

What Girls Said 6

• My clothes wouldn't fit him anyways, so he wouldn't even bother himself to ask trying them, on 😆 if he asked for it I would let him, for the sake of having a laugh 😄 but I would absolutely love to wear his hoodie or t-shirt , I don't know why, but I would love that 🙈

• He wouldn't fit.

He's 6'5 and like 190.
    I'm 5'4 and like 99.
    He has almost 100 lbs on me. If he and I stand in front of a mirror with him behind me, my entire body - boobs, hips, thighs, etc. - can fit inside the outline of his. No part of me is wider than any part of him.

He tried to put on a pair of my shorts once (only had one leg in) and they got stuck midway up his thigh. When he tried to put both feet in he couldn't get them over his ankles lol

I, on the other hand, have been slowly stealing his wardrobe for the last 4 years :p He gives me sweatshirts from when he was like 11/12 and they're almost my size... they're like adult mediums and I'm an adult xs/s.

But I have like 8 sweatshirts of his. And since he's a swimmer, they're almost all swimming sweatshirts with the year on them. His parents laugh when I wear them 'cause they're like, "Wow, 2008, huh? Jason was 13. And it's too big for you!"

• My clothes and things wouldn't fit him except for my long scarves. I'd doubt he would want to wear my sparkly baby blue scarf lol but if he wanted to then I don't really care. I know he wouldn't though.

• Ummm yeah!
    It wouldn't go well... No longer my SO...

• That's kind of harsh. It's just clothing not the person changing. It's like clothing racism lol. If it fits and looks good on him that's what matters.

• @mrsingle Not really... It has to do with the person too... And I'm not into those kinds of people. But don't worry, I'd figure that out before we would get in a relationship... so that would all be good...

• I don't know any guy that would be able to fit in my clothes... hypothetically if he could though, I wouldn't like it honestly. Lol

• I hope not. I wear my brothers clothes all the time so whenever I'm in a relationship I can guarantee I'll borrow a shirt or hoodie

What Guys Said 4

• I think its hot when she wears nothing but my boxers

• I do like it, it's pretty sexy and cute when it's too oversized.

• Jacket, coat, jumper, Sure.

Leave my other nonsense alone.

• my clothes yeah would be fine but i ain't wearing hers lol