Would it bother you if your BF/GF didn't have a problem with people of the opposite sex seeing him or her naked?

Not that he or she is necessarily a nudist but a free spirit.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I don't want my SO to be loose.

• Being comfortable in her own skin doesn't mean that she's promiscuous

• Yeah, but who are you to say what's private and what's not? Is this Saudi Arabia?

• I don't care what other people do, if they wanna flash their shit everywhere for other people to ogle that's up to them, I just wouldn't date them. Luckily most women aren't like that, if they were at the beach and their bikini came undone their first reaction would be to cover themselves up, they're not like oh well never mind and just carry on. haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be awkward...
    I like a free spirit, but not so free that he'd go around naked all the time. That would bother me more than people seeing him naked...

But In general I don't have a problem with people seeing him naked - but there's a time and a place for that.

What Guys Said 4

• If she knew that it bothered me then I would be more bothered if she did it anyway. But I would be displeased that another man were ogling my Lady

• nope, I mean I'd be a little bothered, but I love my girlfriend and I trust her judgement and choices.

• That would bother a bit. It should be "for my eyes only" gigigity.

• Yep! I would and has! girlfriend was like that awhile ago claiming a butt is just a butt.

Use to irritate me! Still does. But she no longer models -_-. So safe for now lol.

What Girls Said 1

• No i wouldn't mind... i understand its something i have to get over with..