Is bright red underwear slutty?

I always go for black, white or darker colors as navy blue and burgundy (I do have brighter stuff like coral and klein blue) but I wanted to try something new.
I was looking for something that took sexy to another level. I always go for sexy black lace and I'm kind of poor atm to buy stockings and gather belts and stuff. So I saw this bright red lace lingerie and thought it was pretty sexy. I'm athletic and tan with dark blonde hair. I'm afraid it looks slutty and over the top. What do you think? thanks xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Red undies are not slutty! it can look very classy! As long as they are comfie and look good then, why not... it is just another color. If it goes with your skin tones, then go for it!

What Guys Said 5

• No it sure is not, red underwear is a nice color.. I like colored under ware on my ladies, it is a very big turn on for me especially seeing pink panties, the women that wear those in my presence will get a rise out of me very quickly, but I also will get just as turned on if they did not have colored undies on.. it is the women herself that makes the encounter special.. not the under ware.. but it sure does not hurt for them to wear it around me and women I think know this... and love to wear pretty things all the time that make them not only look good but also make them feel very wanted

• Sexy lingerie and underwear are suppose to be a bit slutty. Its more revealing and used when you are most likely going to have sex. I wouldn't worry about it.

• Hmm. I still like to keep it somewhat classy though.

• Sexy, not slutty.

• I think it would look good. Do you have a link to the set?

• You can see it on intimissimi's website :)

• it just is, no one sees it unless you want them too

What Girls Said 7

• No? If you like it, wear it?

• Sounds slutty, yes.

• The color of your underwear has zero to with sluttiness.

• Nope. As long as you don't flash it to anyone who bothers to look at you.

• No. I wear the red lace all the time

• I don't think the color of your underwear determines if you're a slut or not...

• 8 would wear it but I'm only 14 not allowed to