Why do girls grow their finger nails and wear high heels?

Seriously, I'm a guy and I don't dig that stuff at all, I mean I do like dark colored finger nails but long finger nails? nah! Maybe there are some guys who do like them, I don't know I'd like to know.

Most Helpful Girl

• because the girls like them. I like heels and long nails, it just makes me feel "feminine" and more confident. I don't do it for guys. in heels I end up taller than most guys anyway so it's definitely not for men haha it's for me!

• Good answer!

• So I guess it's more to feed the internal desire of looking good not the actual looks...

Most Helpful Guy

• HOnestly, No guy likes them. Only girls like them,

What Girls Said 6

• Long nail's look pretty and are fun to paint. We don't care what you think, do you really think girl's grow out there nail's for a boy? hell no! Same with high heel's some girl's think they look pretty and it make's them feel taller and better about themselves. They aren't wearing them to impress anyone

• I feel sexy and more confident in heels... if I'm honest. ... I'd like to have long nails too at some point

• Makes them feel sassy and fierce and tbh I'm one of those girls you tend to feel "basic"with out them like myself I had gotten my nails a done a little shorter I didn't like it I felt uhhh honestly it really bothered me i get sense of power with the high shoes and pretty nails and its what's in style need to look taller and stronger and sharper "first they hate then they copy" 😂

• I get itchy
    And I'm not physically strong unless I am piss off which is extremely rare

• Because they're feminine. I like long nails but not outrageously long, and longer nails have their benefits. Plus their easier to paint. High heels are just for fashion.

• That's what I was thinking! I think it's mostly a fashion thing... But this makes the question 'Do people actually wear cloths for fashion, what attracts the opposite sex or just wear what they think looks best (their own taste even if others think otherwise)?

• It depends, but we're talking in general for example if you're in place where you are likely to meet people of both genders people of all kinds for example, what are you likely to wear assuming that you can wear in an informal way? Personally, I'd choose my own taste cloths that I PERSONALLY like because I want them to reflect my taste.

• I would probably wear something nice but comfortable personally, I'm not a flashy dresser to begin with so I'll probably trade in my usual tshirt and jeans for some dressier shirt and pants.

• because we want to and because we like it. we don't do that stuff for guys get over yourself

• Girls sometimes wear what guys find attractive and vice versa... Do girls actually find long fingernails and high heels cool or attractive on each other?

• i'm short so any bit of extra height is a good thing! and heals are worn also more for fashion than impressing

• Yes sometimes. .. Definitely

What Guys Said 2

• Because they create a sexy look... why do you think so many porn stars have long acrylic nails for example. Ditto heels... waste of time on large girks but on a slim attractive girl really enhance her look

• "sexy"? When guys don't dig them the word "sexy" becomes irrelevant.

• Not all the girls like that, I don't understand it either, I really dislike nail polish and heels.