Hairy men: wax or no wax?

I have the impression that in this day and age, men have to be virtually hairless to be sexy. As a chronic single with hair pretty much everywhere, I wonder if waxing would make much of a difference. I am a swimmer, and girls do see a lot of me there, so this would have an impact.

My parents think this idea is very queer and only gay men do it. I assure you that I am 100% attracted to girls. I hear waxing is horribly painful, but the pain in my heart from all the rejection I get is probably greater.

So, girls, be honest: To wax? Or not to wax? That is the question.

Or are hairless men just an illusion created by pop culture?

Most Helpful Girl

• i prefer hairy men to hairless so my opinion would be to not wax...ever.

What Girls Said 5

• You don't have to get rid of all it. In fact us girls we like a bit of fuzz on our blokes, but please trim it up a bit down there, you don't have to wax it all off. There's nothing worse going down on a guy and seeing his package look like the contents of a baccy tin.

• U know what dude, when miss right is gonna come, she'll never reject you if you have hair on ur body..trust me, I liked guys without hair and I thought my boyfriend should'nt be hairy but the guy I feel for has a little bit hair and I dun have any problem with that :)

if you really wanna d it, do it for yourself (just a little bit of triming not waxing) but not being some1 else and attracting girls..the one who's made for u, would accept you the way you are..

best of luck but dun do waxing :)

• I reckon men are supposed to be hairy. That's why they're men.

If some don't like it, I'm sure there are plenty of others who will.

Plus, waxing is just evil. I wouldn't wax my worst enemy.

Good luck, doll.

: }

• Don't wax, I love hairy men, snuggling up to a hairy chest is lovely. Keep all that gorgeous hair, it's manly and its hot.

• i would rather he's waxed. if he's hairy, he's got to be hot.

What Guys Said 1

• Just get a body groomer and trim your hair or shave it. link