How do some girls curl their hair every day and not have damaged hair?

I saw this youtuber who said she curls her hair every day. And it looks amazingly healthy. How is that possible

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt it's amazingly healthy... You'd have to see it from up close to really tell...

What Guys Said 1

• they spray heat protection duhhh

What Girls Said 8

• I do with my braids! I braid my hair and than it look awesome! I can't say the same about my face!

• Hahaahah😂 I'm sorry that made me laugh, but only because I can relate to it. Many times I'm like "yesss my hair looks good, if only my face matched it"

• hahah yup my hairs thick and wavy so if I braid it look like i did something to it! hahah! Its hard to tame at time!

• It's possible with keriten

• Haha because of heat protectant and it's important to not have your straightener too hot! Once a week hair masks also help!

• its definitely not healthy to use heat on hair way too often... i guess she has extensions or uses appropriate product to protect her hair

• Probably the heat in styling products doesn't affect their that much due to the good effort they put on their hair. They use heat protection spray before straightening or curling their hair. In addition to that, those girls eat really healthy, and use good hair treatments. For instance, conditioning after shampoo (always), and using essential oils/ homemade hair masks.
    All those things over power heat damage.

• I don't agree. When you cooked a steak in a microwave, ain't no amount of oils gonna make it the way it was before. It's still damaged.

• If a person's hair is thick, it's also stronger. Also, a heat protection product can help

• look up youtube videos on heatless curls

• also use heat protector spray