Guys, How do you put on cologne?

How many sprays and where?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG. The answers to this question are insane.

If the bottle is a squirt bottle, use only ONE squirt. Do NOT squirt it onto your clothing; most colognes have an alcohol base and will damage your clothing.

One squirt, directly onto your chest after you get out of the shower and dry. Your body will absorb the scent better due to open pores. Do it about 6-12 inches away.

You can then touch your wrists to the spot you sprayed and then rub your wrists on your neck -- not necessary, but for weaker-scented colognes, it can be a nice touch. If it's a strong cologne, no real need to do that.

What Guys Said 14

• Depends on the type of cologne. I going to assume this is Eau De Cologne which is about 3% concentration and lasts about 2 hours?

Try to rub some behind your ears. If it's a spray, try it on your chest, arm pit and base of your neck. If you put some on your wrist then they will tend to last a bit longer.

• If it's not a spray on I pour a little in my hand , rub them together and rub it on

• My uncle Chip taught me to squirt 3 or 4 times straight in the air (make sure the ceiling fan is off) and then do a few cartwheels back & forth in rapid succession and after that you're golden.

• 2 sprays, one on each side of the neck.

• if its in a can, one cross across the torso going shoulder to oppisite hip bone, with a half sec spray in the pits (and possibly groin area while wearing underwear.

If its a spray, a shot on each side of your neck, possible one or to on the chest. some guys also put some on their wrists as well.

Alternatively, you can spray a few bursts onto your hands, give your face and pits a slap, wash your hands and be done,

• I basically just spray it once at my chest from half an arms length away.

• Two. I spray the air and walk into it.

• One on the wrist, one on the upper chest.

• Two 1/2. Upper torso, lower torso, half spray on the back.

• i just spray it on my arms, then rub my arms lol, or spray in the air and walk into it

• 3 sprays armpits
    2 on my balls and dick
    then back nd stomach

• 2 sprays around neck/chest.

• Splash dplash I was taking a bath in Cologne.
    I hit it like mad ! Cover the stench of body odor. Save water.
    I am only aloud a bath/ shower on Mondays.

Cheap azz parents that are semi useless drug addicts that spend all the money on their next hit

• One spray either side of the neck, one on the wrist and rub together, one on your junk.