Are these rain boots good for winter?

do you think it will look fine wearing these rain boots in winter? Have you seen anyone wearing rain boots as winter boots or do you yourself do it too?

Are these rain boots good for winter?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know where you live but if you actually have a proper winter, those will get ruined by the salt and slush.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm they are cute, but I'm not sure they will be warm enough for winter. I stick with snow boots for winter myself, but I like the look of these for warm rainy days!

• @FckerMen77 Where the hell did that come from?

• @FckerMen77 because your penis is touching another man's penis, that's kinda the definition, why are we having this conversation on a topic about boots?

• @FckerMen77 why?

What Guys Said 4

• Can't say I've ever seen someone wear rain boots.

• Blahh, boot heels would be wayy hotter

• They look pretty good!

• Upper seems odd.

It's common for women to wear lined hunter boots here on near-freezing days. But you need lining.

What Girls Said 5

• No. These kinds of boots are only for rain. They won't be warm - they're actually very cold inside - unless they have some sort of fur lining... but even then...

• They look like for style wear!

• Personally they do not float my boat at all.. And at MK prices I certainly wouldn't dream of spending that kind of money just to perhaps ruin them in extreme winter weather.

• I would not buy rain boots for winter. Maybe they are waterproof but they definitely not warm. Warm and waterproof + great look with jeans.

• I live in one of the rainiest places in the U. S. so, it's normal here. I guess it really depends on your climate. If it rains a lot there too then it's fine.