Who here shops at Abercrombie and Fitch? Where do you shop?

The brand was very popular back when I was in High School, especially among the in crowd, JanSport and East Pak backpacks were the thing, so were frosted tips, men's silver figaro link chains and Italian Americans and non italian white guys acting like the douchebag guidos on Jersey Shore, also in style was "The Rachel" haircut, boy's bowl hair cuts with hair parted down the middle, overalls, Girbaud jeans, slap on bracelets, chokers, adidas track suits, BK Dymacel, Airwalks, Oakleys, Reeboks, Structure clothing, FUBU, Fila, Mossimo, LA Lites, Karl Kani, No Fear, hoop earrings, Doc Martens, Nautica, Tommy Hilfiger, Starter jackets, BUM Equipment clothing, and of course... fake movados.

It appears Abercrombie is trying to hold on... but I think the brand will die out like some of the brands listed above if they don't change their brand up, I mean I could have told them they'll die out 10 years back and they appear to be making the same mistakes, a lot of people don't shop there anymore.

• I shop at Abercrombie and Fitch
  • I hate Abercrombie and Fitch and do not shop there

Most Helpful Girl

• I do like their perfumes and body mists, well the hollister ones, it's all we have here. But I think their clothes are very plain and not my style

Most Helpful Guy

• The owner didn't do himself any favors by acting like a shallow POS when he said he only wanted cool attractive people to wear his crap. Now those very people won't wear it because they don't want others thinking they think like he does. And the "out" people don't wear it because they're offended by what he said.

What Girls Said 1

• To be honest, it depends on what region of the country you're in. I'm in north/central cali and a lot of people are die hard hollister and abercrombie & fitch fans. Personally, I don't like it. I like forever 21, charolette rousse, etc.

What Guys Said 1

• C - never heard of them