How much would you pay for Urban Decay eyeshadow primer samples?

Hi guys. I'm not sure if you're all farmiliar with Urban Decay NAKED eyeshadows but if you are, you should know in the box the eyeshadow pallette comes in, you get 4 eyeshadow primer samples to use. I've bought UD: Naked, 2 and 3. Some are missing but these are what I have left, all in 100% perfect working condition but without the packet it came in.

UD: Sin (cha, pagne shimmer) x3
UD: Anti-aging (NUDE color corrects and blurs flaws) x3
UD: Eden (nude matte) x2
UD: Original (nude, dries invisibly) x1

There's a decent amount in these samples and is perfectly capable of doing 2 eyes, leaving extra!
Are these worth selling on eBay or should I just bin them? They're never going to be used! Thanks.

What would you pay? In £ please.
(Photo isn't mine, but is what I'm selling without the purple boxing)

• Just bin them.
  • Sell them on eBay.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• tbh its very unlikely that people will pay for samples... because samples are normally free

• You have to pay to get these samples though. You can't get them for free anywhere else. But yes, I understand.

• nothing cos samples are free

• They come as 4 in a eyeshadow pallette box. The eyeshadow pallette itself is almost £40, so I guess the "eyeshadow primer" comes free/as an extra... But they're still hard to find separately and could be useful to somebody? You can't get the samples anywhere else but buy the actually eyeshadow itself.

• if it comes with only 4 shadows and it costed the same as the palette its self i would bought the palette instead. thats way too much for 4 shadows and a free primer