What do I do with my ex-boyfriend's clothes he gave me when we were together?

We broke up, or what he calls "taking a break" a little over a week ago and I haven't heard from him since then. He said that we needed to take a break, but that he considered us both to be single. I told him I would give my step-mom his things so she could give them to him, since they work together and he said no, that we would see each other again. he said if I wanted to talk or text him I could and vice versa, but I haven't heard from him. I don't think we'll get back together. Anyways, what should I do with his things? Should I drop them off at the school where he teaches one day and leave them with the front office and not see him, or ask him what he wants me to do with his stuff? Thanks for your help!

he also said that if it's meant to be, we'll get back together.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate the whole "taking a break" bullsh*t, all he's really saying is "I want to play around and be single, but I need to make sure you won't get over me and I can get you back if I want..."

In regards to your question however if the stuff you are trying to give back were GIFTS that he gave to you, just keep them, put them in a box with his name on it and hide it away somewhere, that way in 10, 20, 30 years you can pull out the box and laugh and remember. I know when I broke it off with my last boyfriend he gave me back EVERYTHING I so much as looked at when we were together, except oddly enough, the $300 binoculars I bought him, and the $100 multi-tool, I hated getting everything back from him, I mean, what am I supposed to do with al this stuff that was effectivley his and that he had been wearing/using for so long. he also refused to take back anything he gave me so I made a "Pat box" and it sits under my bed, and I like the Idea of having momentos like that.

HOWEVER! If its just stuff that he left at your place, and things that are very definitely still his and things that he'll want and need, I'd say if you don't want to get back together with him, drop them at his schools office, if you think that there is a chance for you two, or you WANT there to be a chance for you then keep them to give back in person.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• U can call him and ak him what to do but if he isn't answering ut calls then throw his stuff, burn them. .

u can try ur best from ur side! I am sorry if I am rude. .but I hate this ''let's take a break and be singel''

• Sell it to a thrift shop and buy a cute new dress.