What do women look for at parties?

When I was at a college party, women mostly ignored me (I'm quiet and not the partier type.) Was it because of my looks OR lack of eye contact and smiling? Or was it because I am ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• hhmm, as you said ur not a party animal so that means you dun really fit over there. .the things you like ur more open over there as being quiet in the parties..well, what I think is maybe lack of eye contacts or girls could see that ur not the party guy(as ur quiet and not doing anything). .i hope I helped u, next time you go to the party, forget the girls and have fun, be yourself and dun be quiet. .go and talk to people :)

What Girls Said 1

• It's definitely the lack of smiling and eye contact. It's a party, stop looking so gloomy and just have fun

What Guys Said 1

• If you don't party, you don't belong at a party.

• I was chugging beers and watching everyone else have fun. I thought I WAS partying :(

• "I'm quiet and not the partier type" - Make yourself the partier type and you will do better at them.