Rate me girls.

Rate me girls 1-10

I'm not sure what girls think about me and I really want to know. its my display pic or full pic is on my profile.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you can really rate someone.Everyone has different tastes and different perceptions of attractive.To one girl you may be a one and to another you may be a ten-it just depends on the girl.People cannot be assigned numbers.Dont worry about how you are 'rated' by women,if you even do worry. =) Anyway,good luck!

What Girls Said 16

• i think ur a 7-8ish

• 5. I can't tell what your face looks like. Your picture is too grainy.

• 7.5 if u cut ur hair :P

• Around a 7

• 1--- I'm not looking at your picture, nor do I care to. The simple fact of the matter is that you clearly lack confidence and that is very, very unattractive. Furthermore, I do not believe "looks" should be rated. Therefore I give you a default 1.

• Well yeah of course I have had a few girlfriends I broke up with a girl last week so I do have confidence I am just wondering if people think I'm good looking or not... that's all I never said anything about confidence.

• 7 maybe nine if you changed your hairstyle

• Your pointing towards the hot side with you hair, but your face is just killing me with all the fat.

• I'll give you a six.

• I like that a 8 i can zoom in and use a program to see it clearly and he looks nice !

• you're pretty cute so prolly a 7.5... but what matters most is your personality... honestly!!

• Not that bad. I give you a 7.5

• your hawt. [kinda :] hee hee

• 1/10 (fillller)

• I think a 6/10

• 5
    not that good of a face. maybe if you cut your hair

• Hard to tell. But your kinda hot. Do-able

What Guys Said 1

• If you had a clearer pic you would probably be a 7 at least if I had to guess but since its unclear a 4.