I got black pumps but when I'm wearing them you can kinda see my toes , should I return?

I got black pumps but when I'm wearing them  you can kinda see my toes , should I return ?
Like in the pic, may be a bit more. Do you think it looks bad?

• It's ok
  • bad
www.google.kz/search
More like this

Most Helpful Girl

• That's the style of "That" particular shoe...
    There are different styles of pumps... some are meant to show lining of toes, while others are not meant for that... If you don't like it, return it.

I personally do not like these types of shoes, as they will deform your feet in time... because of their narrow point, making your toe and pinky push inward... D:
    but if you like it, why return them?

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not sure if I like it or not.
    Its fine I guess.

• I'm not sure how pump sizing works but I don't think those fit.

• It's fine

I'm told some people really like it actually. Don't think anyone dislikes it.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think it looks bad if they look like that - if the foot is roughly packed in there it is bad...

• Are they too loose or tight in the toe?

• Doesn't that mean they don't fit right

• Well they fit very well

• Are they flat around your toes or is it long and pointed like in the picture? It probably makes your feet look huge and long if more of your toes are showing than the picture

• yea return them

• Actually if you ask a stylist they would most likely say it is much better that way.. I've learned this from a fashion show