Girls, Why do teenage girls (like age 12 - 16) wear shorts under their skirts and dresses?

I always see like 12 - 16 year old girls wearing shorts under their skirts and dresses

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you looking under a 12 year old's skirt? Are you a pervert?

What Girls Said 11

• They wear so you don't peak!

• What category should we report this sick fuck under?

He admitted to being a pedo and is carrying on asking creepy-ass questions.

• Im just curious why girls wear shorts under their dresses?

• @TheDevilInside

Can't say I'm surprised. Many of my contact attempts went ignored.

Admins seem to only listen when you make a public post calling them out in it, THEN the problem gets swiftly fixed.

When I had an issue with the ghost notification after everyone else's was fixed, all my messages to admins were completely ignored for WEEKS. But as soon as I posted a question and GAGers started replying, within minutes a staff member messaged me to "help fix the issue".

Just tag them with @, see what happens.😛

• They'll probably only keep deleting my public complaints about them and eventually ban me. It has happened to me during sparrow's time. Wouldn't surprise me if it happens again too. This is (kind of) a fucking dictatorship here, I'm telling you.

• I think the bigger question is why are looking up a girls skirt? It does not matter what age she is, its still creepy.

• Are you serious? Don't know if this is real or not but why the heck you looking under a 12 year olds skirt for

• Umm yeah, Im just asking why they wear shorts under their skirts and dresses?

• @Staceylee1234

He's admitted to it in the comments. Whether he was serious or not doesn't detract from the fact he's a major creepy perv. 😰

• @MaskedSanity Thats true I hope he keeps seeing only shorts on girls then

• Why do you even know?

• Im just curious why they wear shorts under there?

• They do cartwheels and stuff

• Sure.

Although if they really do cartwheels and stuff, then it would only make sense why they would wear shorts under their skirts, no? So plcreepy pedos like you or boys their age wouldn't be able to See their panties.

Duh. Where's your brain?

• Because it can get painful so wearing shorts is the ultimate solution

• so people cannot see their underwear.

• It's just kind of a stupid trend...

• I'm 18 and still wearing it! It help prevent people to see my underwear. It also make me feel more active and confidence. And for curvy girls without tight gap, it prevent the legs for rubbing each other while walking.

• This is so pervy wtf

• Because they dont like pedophiles