Do I have a masculine face? Pic inside

link

link

link

If so, how can I make my face look more feminine?

Most Helpful Girl

• yea its masculine alright. what you can do to make it look more girly and delicate: use some blush and put it on the apples of ur cheeks and brush diagonally toward temple-gives your face depth. wear your hair down and get layers to shape your face. also, play up ur eyes with makeup-try a ton of different shades, and don't forget the lips! suttle lipstick with flirty lip gloss=GIRLY! :D

What Guys Said 12

• Fishing for compliments again are we?

• No actually I'm not. Unless you know me, don't assume.

• So if I knew you, I could assume? How does that change anything? Or do you just not accept criticism from strangers? You don't seem to have a problem accepting compliments. If I had said you were ugly because of your masculine face, would you even have accepted that? I doubt it.

Face it, you were seeking compliments. Maybe someone made you feel ugly and you had to prove them wrong. But no one is that clueless.

• Actually, if you told me I was ugly because of it I would have told you thanks for telling me the truth and how could I fix it.

So think again.

• No at all.

• I saw your snaps and I couldn't stop myself asking why are you think so? You have a beautiful face and look. Why you think negative way? And you look very nice while smiling according to the first link.

Be proud of what you have and enjoy it the fullest ;)

• I think your cute.

I wouldn't worry about it..

• No

• your actually pretty hot lol

• I really hope you weren't looking for compliments, but you look absolutely fine. Definitely pretty in my opinion, specially the first pic

• you are very attractive. link#2 is my fav :)

• omg you are so sexy. very beautiful girl

• i like ur eyes. well you are not that mesculine looking. how to maintane ur face, girls should answer this question with better knowledge.

• your okay. give you a 6

• Wow. No. You're very pretty.

What Girls Said 15

• I don't think it's overly masculine at all. However avoid bringing attention to your lips as they are your best feature and you don't need to over emphasise them and as a suggestion don't use eyeliner on both your top and bottom eyelids - as this will make the eyes seem smaller when yours are nice and dark and you should bring them out as your have fair skin. Don't push your hair back and maybe consider a fringe if you feel your face is masculine as thing will frame your face better. Good luck (:

• Thanks I'll try that :]

• Not particularly.

• Can you please hop on chat for a second rainbow I need to ask something...please

• You are pretty and I think you know it.

You just needed someone to tell you that.

You have low self esteem problems and need someone to make you feel better about yourself.

the answer to your question: No your face is not masculine and I liked the first and last pics. In the second you do look a bit masculine but it is because you didn't have your hair done and I didn't see you clothes.

The only thing you need is to apply very little make up. So that you look beautiful and feminine but that people don't think " She needs tons of make up to look good. What is she hiding?"

wear feminine clothes. Use a bit of perfume and some accessories like bracelets or earrings

• No, I think you have a gorgeous face :)

• Absolutely not. You're a peach!

• no. ur fine

• You have a nice face. Keep taking care of it.

• I don't know where you figure you have a masculine face sweety you are beautiful!

• you are pretty

• Nooo way. You're really pretty. :)

• yea kinda I guess but you are absolutely gorgeous, your beautiful:D

• hey

• No not all all, you have a lot of natural beauty, and men probably love that :) Don't worry, you are beauitiful!

• kinda but not really. I think you're pretty

• No, you don't have a masculine face at all. You kind of resemble Lady Gaga, and I think she's really pretty. YOU are pretty! Don't feel bad about yourself, I know that's easier to say than to do, but try not to, you have nothing to worry about. :)