Guys and girls are you more attracted to someone if they dress well? I find I am more attracted to a girl who dresses well?

By dressing well i don't mean dressing formally. I mean a girl who wears a nice dress, and has nice hair during a formal occasion, but wears a nice pear of jeans and a nice shirt on everyday occasions like going to the store, and dresses with nice workout clothes when she works out. Does anyone else care if the opposite sex dresses well?

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• as far as women dressing nice while working out, I have to admit, I find it comical. years ago women wore sweats or an old tee shirt and simple pants. now, they wear excessively tight/unbreathable clothing, skimpy little sports bras, which lets be real is for attention, then they'll turn around and pretend to be offended if a guy attempts to speak to them while they're overly sexy to go exercise. it's a joke.

0|0
    0|0
    • side note: lol at us both asking about the way people dress at almost the same time. ;)

What Girls Said 5

• I like a person to have a good sense of style. That's always a plus. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love fashion !
    There's something about a guy who cares about the details but in a messy way..

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys who dress well and aren't thuggish

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely. it can make the difference between if the person it attractive or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah some girls do care about guys dressing nice.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.