Underwear?

OK I have a big but and every one that knows me says it all the time what underwear would flatter my but? I normally wear boy shorts that cover half of my but which I think looks cute but I don't know what kind of underwear do girl wear when they have a big but

Most Helpful Guy

• It's come to bear, I'm unaware, what you should wear, for underwear. It's hardly fair, and I hardly care, what you might dare, for underwear. But say a prayer, that they don't tear, and cause to stare, some people there.

What Guys Said 2

• For big booty / wide hipped women, I think just avoid standard panties that cover the entirety of your bum from crest to cheek ridge.

Just going from what I think looks best on a girl though.

• How big are we talking hear? Cause if it is too big then nothing is gunna flatter it... but thongs are always a good choice?

What Girls Said 1

• Wear pants that won't make outlines on clothes! Then it can be booty not just a 'big bum'.

Wear french knickers which are sexy and also very comfortable or thongs which will flatter your shape, avoid wearing massive brief pants as if they create prints on the outside of trousers, skirts or tights and they won't flatter your shape at all. If you need advice go to an underwear store and they'll be happy to pick out things to suit your shape. Good luck (: